Schizophrenia.com

Sexual Intercourse as a Schizophrenic

Well, my brain feels so fried I don’t even care about sex.

This may be tmi but… he was so good I actually forgot I was schizophrenic last night. We were up until 6am talking drinking smoking and f###ing. It wasn’t until I started driving home that I heard them again. I’m glad I did it

My meds killed my drive. I changed meds and want it, but it seems like too much work. Plus the kids are here all the time with Covid.

I have some issues with sex. Sexual intercourse and oral sex trigger my PTSD sometimes and I can become psychotic. I think about foreplay though and sometimes want to.

Haven’t been intimate with someone in more than 10 years. I was so focused on my life before Schizophrenia that even women that approached me I didn’t give a sh!t about them. I was on track and very happy until I lost my mind and ended up in the psychiatric ward. Since then I’ve literally been trying to get better and have been trying to heal from my PTSD that I have developed. I am stable but the medications have given me low libido, low sex drive, high prolactin levels and have basically chemically castrated me. I am trying to find a good woman who will accept me for who I am and for who I have become.

1 Like

Sexual intel cores only when im boosting to 5ghz

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.