"Sex Negativity" and how I seem to BUMP INTO IT

Most people don’t know what this is, my background is I used to visit Slate.com, and one day in 2012, there was a video of women exploring … said concept.

I think on matters of the heart in certain backdrops, I get it. People don’t have time or [appetites] for P.D.A.s… [and I’m guilty too]. Additionally [and like me] people don’t want their narratives to be threatened by what they see… we DO compare ourselves to the ‘Jones’s’ in many ways.

But I wonder sometimes if we’re falling through a certain trap door and are actually “expression” negative as well ultimately.

On a personal note, the common parable that people throw my way is the story of Icarus. Who was arrogant and flew too close to the sun (melting his wax wings) and subsequently drowned in the ocean.

Just one tiny example I’d like to say to people there is: maybe don’t try and tell me society(or the group) is inanimate. In other words let’s not invoke that society is actually a ball of heat and gas OR a vast deep ocean. It’s a little aggressive too.

It’s just differentiation with my personality type… and I guess we should pay heed to whoever chooses to ‘cast the first stone’… because THAT would be in all likelihood telling (storytelling?).

Thanks of reading.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.