Sex dreams are disturbing

Is it normal for adults to get frequent sex dreams? I just wokeup to one and can’t get back to sleep.
My sex dreams are back since going down from 6 to 5mg risperidone. My sex drive is a bit high now but its not as high as it was on Abilify. These dreams disturb me and make me remember my Abilify days of sex addiction. I don’t know who is in the sex dream, its an unknown stranger. How to get rid of those dreams?

1 Like

I have supplements that decrease testosterone like Licorice extract but it can increase blood pressure and I am afraid of low testosterone effects like osteoporosis etc especiall since its already below the minimum normal value and since my prolactin is double the max value.

I would say masturbate more. If I don’t, I get sex dreams.

But that’s just maybe me. Maybe someone else can chip in.

1 Like

On 6mg I didn’t have to do that. Also masturbation makes me tired and sleepy during the day even when done at night.

1 Like

I just feel that my sex drive is high despite my testosterone being under the minimum normal value.

1 Like

If you have sex related trauma it might be beneficial to talk to a sexologist/ psychologist. They can better answer your questions and will have some expertise in how to deal with it.

1 Like

Afaik I don’t but I have memory problems, I can’t remember much of what happened before sz. Thanks @Jonathan2

1 Like

I get them from time to time too. I chose to ignore dreams altogether.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.