Severe harrassment

Not too long ago I got my food stamps cut by over half without a word of explanation. When I called DHS about it they refused to talk. Now they’re telling me that the cost of my med’s has been put in a program that charges $80.00 a month, which I can’t afford. My case manager gave me a couple of numbers to call to talk to them about it. After waiting fifteen minutes on the phone, the woman told me she couldn’t find me in the system, and I should call the social security system. I’ve tried that before, and I had to wait for over an hour on hold before when I called social security and someone came on and gave me the runaround. I am livid about this. I am apoplectic. This situation cannot hold because they have broken so many laws in my case. When the situation turns around I am going to seek revenge. I’m not going to accept this “I was just following orders” defense. It is the responsibility of the employees of the employees who administer these social programs to behave ethically. The buck doesn’t stop with them, but they are still very guilty.

Be calm dearest, wait is for this conditions, things will be ok, you are in lot of pressure and that’s unbearable, try to ask help from someone to solve these problems

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.