7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

I’m so lazy today. She says like she’s always a bundle of energy…
Today I’m really lazy

1 Like

@everhopeful ,

LOL !

Honestly, that whole thing was the biggest wedge issue I’ve come across as a member, tbh.

1 Like

I can’t remember if I took my pills. What do I do? I have zero clue

1 Like

Can you count them?

I don’t know how many I had to begin with. I just called the pharmacy to start blister packing my meds. I have no clue half the time what I take when and whether I’ve taken them at the right time. I’m so confused

As per my name I’m really into Industrial music and produce my own when I can be arsed to.(I’m into DarkWave and Goth to a lesser degree) I’m also into Epic fantasy novels (although I haven’t read one in a while) and follow my states pro basketball team, The Cleveland Cavaliers, to a degree. Once in a while I read something that’s educational in a light way. Maybe I can meet some new friends at the support group I plan on going to.

Thanks for saying I’m attractive, Tomasina.:smiley: I actually tried online dating when I had a funky mixed state type thing going on. It was a lesser known dating app on facebook. At the time it was a bad idea as I had no plan as to how I was going to meet anyone that might like me. But nobody responded anyway. I didn’t say anything rude, just stuff like “Hi, how was your week?” There weren’t very many people near my area.

But maybe a site with more users would get me better results. Also I wasn’t too well dressed in my pics, just shorts and a white t-shirt.

I’ve already lost some weight. At one point I was pretty close to 300 pounds. My plan is to reach the weight I was the year I did track in high school, and later get down to an ideal weight. Losing more weight may take some stress off my back. I have Degenerative Disc Disease. I think it might be hard for me to smile and say “Welcome to Kwik-E Mart!” for 8 hours but for some dough I think I could. The local human resources center might want volunteers. There’s not much else here that I can think of. There’s a local garden thing that wants volunteers, but that would be hell on my back.

I think for better or worse I’m going to have to depend on the public transportation here to a large degree. It’s not that they forgot about me all the time just probably 4-5 times over the years. But 2 were when they didn’t pick me up for college orientation 2 times in a row.

I actually see some more jobs listed now, especially for the next town over. Is it a thing that businesses hire more close to Christmas?

Thanks for showing caring, Tomasina.

1 Like

I really do not like my friends. Or anyone I meet. It’s all painful or soul sucking or just piss me the ■■■■ off.

I’m thinking about just getting a grinding job. Idk if I can still weld.

I need to get a gf

Have you tried online dating?

My sister and best friend like Tinder.

1 Like

I’m going grocery shopping tomorrow. It looks like I’m going to have to develop a taste for Ramen noodles. Sigh.

I know this girl isn’t trying to do this but everytime I talk to her I feel like she doesn’t care. I just think she doesn’t know how to talk to me as a man.

Just realised I get the nhl on my cable tv!

2 Likes

I haven’t yet. I may though. Is tinder a good one?

1 Like

They seem to like it.

I think its a lot less invasive, you don’t have to have 900 pictures or write your life story.

You just kinda pick people you think are attractive and that have similar interests, and contact them through the app.

They said its less personal, so its easier.

Just make a profile, its super easy, what have you to lose?

1 Like

I got nothing to lose. My sanity is barely hanging on

1 Like

I’m downloading it

1 Like

YES!

You’re gonna kill it!

Take a nice picture,

Use proper grammar in your description,

Boom!

Ladies everywhere.

Make sure to mention you can weld cool stuff,

Its super hot.

1 Like

Yikes! Some of my blood work is positive. Have to follow up with more tests. Worried.

1 Like

Congratulations on your weight loss, IndustrialLad. I’ve heard a little about Degenerative Disc Disease. Sorry you have to go through that. Will they allow you to sit down some at this Kwik-E Mart position? The local human resources centre sounds promising. Can you call transportation system the transportation system on your cell, if you get left waiting? Christmas is often a good time to be job searching. All the best! :slight_smile: