7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

Maybe I will. But I think I’ll wait until I get that bus pass as I need an affordable way to get to dates.

1 Like

Just had a peanut butter and Nutella tortilla wrap.

1 Like

Wish I could have success in quitting smoking

I love Nutella :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My kid eats nutella with a spoon.

2 Likes

It’s a little cold in my apartment right now. The property manager pays for the heat, and he has not yet had maintenance fire up the boilers. It has to get (and stay) so cold outside before the boilers get turned on and we tenants have heat. We go through this twice a year, in the fall before the boilers get turned on, and in the spring after the boilers have been shut down but it still gets cold outside at times. Yeah, this place sucks.

I’m going to write a short story about falling into madness and the recovery after

I think you’re taking the right steps.

Living independantly would work great for you and give you the confidence you need to get to a bigger city.

1 Like

I really don’t like eating dinner at the table with my family. I’d rather just eat it in my room in peace! :peace_symbol:

Pretty much today I hate everyone and everything (kids excluded).

1 Like

Is bipolar a psychotic disorder? Only sometimes a psychic disorder? Never?

I think i want to change my meds. I’m so sleepy all the time and losing weight is near impossible.

I think sometimes people with Bipolar can have psychosis.

1 Like

Can be. Often called bipolar 1 with psychotic features.

1 Like

Off to the market this morning to buy fruit and veggies and some meat.

I got a new market bag on wheels last week for $15!

Then I saw a cooler one immediately after buying mine.

Mr Turtle thinks I should buy the cooler one and just have two market bags on wheels. I tend to agree.

Why can’t people just elope? I don’t want to go to this wedding. :bride_with_veil::man_in_tuxedo:

I think depression is

is a sentence I would finish if I remembered what I was going to end it with

3 Likes

Instead of being afraid of or making up conspiracies about neighbor,

I’ve decided to make them scones, go over and introduce myself like a normal human being.

3 Likes

Normal? NORMAL!? Ok.

2 Likes

I said “like a normal human being”,

Didn’t say that I was a normal human being.

:rofl:

3 Likes