7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

To add to this , it opens communication and helps break the ice.

Wow that’s a great pic, I even downloaded it

1 Like

I’m actually too scared to post on this thread " say anything " for some reason

That’s just gold.

1 Like

Cool ish. 123456

I almost stepped on a banana peel. Some people are so inconsiderate.

That might be get me some results once I get a job. Although I did try that a year ago with a probably lesser known dating app. There wasn’t anyone in my town and not many close enough to get to with public transportation.

This was when I was in kind of a manic/mixed state. I was so lonely I did it even though I had no plan as to how I could get to them to see them.

I messaged a few women and couldn’t get anyone to respond. I don’t think I said anything strange, just stuff like “Hi, how was your week?”

Given this is a low population area and I don’t have 10/10 looks I don’t think I’d have any luck with that until i get a job.

You don’t know until you try. And I still think it can bring a lot of confidence just talking. So why not try ? It’s up to you as it’s not for everyone.

:thinking:

hmm…but is it though?

When I said that’s just gold I think I used a British phrase

I know what it meant. I’mjust tryna play wit u 2 but u aint lemme comon gurl

1 Like

These are attainable goals, @IndustrialLad,

All of them.

It seems like a lot of your challenges stem from the area you live in.

How far away is the next well populated area?

Cleveland is a little more than an hour away. Some suburbs like Mentor might be closer. I’m not sure the public transportation can get me beyond this county. The whole county is low population and poor but the next town over is a bit more populated than here. That’s where I get my groceries and see my pdoc. It’s also where the support group I want to go to meets.

My town is about 12,700 .
The next town over is about 18,300

1 Like

You’re right, that is not a lot of people.

I’m going to have to think about what I would do in that scenario…

Would any work opportunities also be in the next town over?

Roughly the same amount and the same kinds of jobs. I would have no problem with working there. But I better get the reduced fare buss pass first. I have to wait until I see my pdoc so she can sign it.

1 Like

That is a tough situation,

But its not impossible.

Is a move closer to Cleveland realistic for you,

Maybe even in a couple years?

I don’t want to take my morning pills

I just signed up to audit a creative writing course online

My son is home with the flu

Well I’d have to live in subsidized housing for sure. I think I would have to physically go there to sign up for it (some place closer to Cleveland) and I don’t know how I’d get a ride for that or to bring my belongings once things are set up.

To be honest I haven’t lived independently yet, so I don’t know how intimidating it might be to go somewhere like that to live.

I just signed up to be on waiting lists for this County a few weeks ago. There was a local subsidized housing complex I signed up for a year ago, but that was a waste of time as they have barely any units for disabled people.

I guess I would have to be on my own for a while to have an idea if I could do it. But right now the idea seem terrifying.

1 Like