7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

I HATE spiders.
But I LOVE sailormoon ^.^

I am sorry @Tomasina
May god bless you…
May you be happy and healthy all the time.

2 Likes

If you put 10,000 normie monkeys in a room with 10,000 typewriters and had each of them type randomly for 3 months they would type out the entire works of Shakespeare.

But you could give them 6 more months and they would still never be able to spell “schizophrenia.”

Sorry Tomasina.

1 Like

I keep getting these thoughts like it’s pointless to pursue most of my goals.
I don’t know if this is mild depression or what.
I will still do my exercise today.

1 Like

Maybe it’s depression or maybe it’s just being realistic.

1 Like

Yankees win wooooooooooo

I’ve just turned up 1hr 30 mins early to a friggin dental appointment :rage:

1 Like

Yeah the worst kind of dental appointment is the friggen ones.

I don’t mind a “damned” dental appointment or a “sh*tty” dental appointment, but I can’t stand the :friiggen dental appointments.

1 Like

What are some of your goals, if you don’t mind me asking, @IndustrialLad?

Thank you for your kind words, @Chess24.

2 Likes

Have to go to Wal-Mart today. Unavoidable. I feel sick. Blah

1 Like

Sorry you had a bad evening ⚘

1 Like

Thank you - a lot of reasons for that. I hope your Walmart trip is smooth. Pls feel better soon. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Well the goals that most of the time I feel I can meet are to lose weight and live independently. Also to get a friend or two. The ones I feel like I may never meet are to get a job and get a girlfriend.

There aren’t that many jobs in this area. I see maybe 3 or 4 listed most of the time that are true entry level jobs. I’ve applied at one but I don’t even know if I’d be any good at it. It’s retail sales associate. There’s issues that I can’t move fast and I don’t know if I can effectively fake being cheerful on a regular basis as you are supposed to be happy and positive for that job according to the internet. Plus I have back issues and the ad said there’s a lot of bending and reaching.

I think I could be a Custodian but I have to get a bus pass first as the jobs doing that are too far away.
I don’t really think there’s too much else I can do. Too many physical and mental issues.

As for the girlfriend part, I live in a very low population area. And as far as my looks…maybe I’ll be a 5/10 once I lose another 30 pounds, maybe not. The only thing I could think of to do to socialize is a support group. But there may not be time before/after for talking. Even if I meet someone nice, if I don’t have a job for months or years, they’ll probably tell me to take a hike or they want to be friends. Also just because they’re going to this group presumably because they have mental health issues, they could still be repulsed by the fact that I have a psychotic disorder.

The Meetups in this area are all extremely boring or stuff I can’t do like A.I., Coding,Small Business, Outdoor Adventure (I don’t have the money to buy the necessary equipment) and a lot of it is very far away.

I’ve never been in a relationship although I suppose if I had acted differently I would have likely been in at least one.

4 Likes

Sorry about the wall of text.

There are paragraphs, that makes it not a wall. Don’t be sorry for answering a question just because it’s not a simple answer.

3 Likes

I’m drinking coconut water every night. I like it. I’m planning to have one every night.

How did it go? 123456789

I know you not gonna want to hear this … and even though it’s coming from me whose had a lot of negative experience with it but try online dating. Seriously you might come across 50 idiots but one might be nice … right ?

1 Like

It went ok. No drilling my teeth. He didn’t do anything other than check.