Setting a new goal

I have a new goal of playing soccer again. I just ordered a new pair of cleats. I haven’t played in eight years or so.

4 Likes

That’s great :slight_smile: Be kind to yourself when you first start up. It’ll take practice to get back where you were before and that’s ok.

1 Like

Good for you. I guess you’ll have to wait until the lockdown is over, but have you got somewhere in mind or a team to join where you can play?

That is great. We have backpackers playing soccer all the time in the park. I think its organised by the hostels. Its going on for years. The council build a few basketball courts around here but not close enough to walk there and throw a few baskets.

I’m planning on playing by myself at first, then joining pick-up games after that.

1 Like

Sport it good for you for sure. It keeps me with the desire to improve my fitness and to socialize even if I feel like isolating. I enjoy it and it’s a good idea to build up your fitness. Football in it’s forms is hard work when your running.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.