Set fire to the sky

Probably when I got accepted to my school of choice.

2 Likes

Another time I experienced such joy was when I got a really high paying job. I was fired in two months, but hell it felt great.

2 Likes

I fell in love for the first time in a dark situation and it lit up my sky.

1 Like

Ended like a meteor crashing down to earth though.:fireworks:

1 Like

I hate drugs now seeing as people with plenty of potential get ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  by them.

1 Like

You mean like light up a J?

this is funny because I smoked once with my boyfriend and I didnā€™t feel anything like people describe. I just passed out and slept for a couple of hours

Must have been some gooooood ā– ā– ā– ā–  then.

we have some other type of weed in beirut. Itā€™s naturally grown over there. If I had my sanity, I would give it a try :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Most of the stuff now is GMO weed. I was never a weed man, like a idiot I went hard or went home which I lost at one point.:sob:. Learned my lesson , hope others donā€™t do that .

I donā€™t really know. I was young and reckless. I was just really lucky not meet anyone that caused major influence in my life. I couldā€™ve easily been a drug addict even though raised in a really good family. I have some friends who started an organization no for drugs.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what it is those bad ā€œinfluencesā€. Took eve rything from me at one point just so I can be a part of something special and different .

1 Like

Good thing you didnā€™t.:grin:. Iā€™m always happy seeing people not going through that crap and living normal lives.

1 Like

I used to have a lot of apocalyptic & supernatural type events happening in nature in my dreams. Multiple moons & planets in the sky, tornadoes becoming sentient and trying to communicate, waves behaving radicallyā€¦ list could go on.

I think the dreams that stun me the most are ones where I am projected upwards at what feels like the speed of sound. Travelling upward at those speeds is often mind-boggling. I can tell that a force is pulling me upward, though, as in Iā€™m not moving of my own powers.

1 Like

I like the phrase ā€œSet fire to the skyā€ reminds me of ā€œKnocking on the sky.ā€

2 Likes

Good to see you posting @soitgoes

1 Like

the first time i got to use the ā€™ death ray ā€™ on the death starā€¦friggin awesome !?! :grin:
the sky burned brightly that night my friendsā€¦ :red_circle:
take care :alien:

6 Likes

Chevy 1 box 3

Set the chargesā€¦ destroy the whole system. We will set fire to their skies.

3 Likes

It would have been surfing, Iā€™ve never experienced emotions like it since.
The constant rush and heart beat racing, taking of and getting pitted (barreled) and seeing the backdoor of a barrel as you come out of it and the lip peeling away followed by the wave spitting itā€™s an intense rush and feeling.
my best senses of emotion and energy were when cyclones would hit here in QLD, Australia every so often a cyclone would hit near the cost and we would get 6-10ft+ swell and weā€™d go paddling out of the reefs and just take deeper and deeper waves and get annihilated.
But itā€™s been 3 years since I went in the ocean and Iā€™ve never felt the same since I live out in the country now and now my new rush is waking up at sunrise and walking through quiet bush land where thereā€™s only a house every couple hundred meters thereā€™s an awesome feeling that comes with the sound of the bugs, the heat, the sun on the back of your head and the joy that takes place in that moment. Itā€™s quiet, warm and cosy. but also dangerous because no-ones around. And all us aussies were brought up with the ivan milat storiesā€¦
if you want to experience what I said about the surf youtube bodyboarding gopro and imagine yourself in that situation. Itā€™s intense and insane and everything, Itā€™s better then sex, friends, love all of that.hereā€™s a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPqIqFjIAfE
one day I hope to get into it again, but I can barely leave my house.

1 Like

Another surferā€¦ Iā€™ve never had a chance to surf the huge swellsā€¦ but Iā€™ll take what I can get here in the pacific north west.

Yesā€¦ being out thereā€¦ away from the land noiseā€¦ that amazing feeling when your on top of the waveā€¦ balanced and in control of the board.

I have to get out into the oceanā€¦ it helps keep my head in the right place. Getting away from the shore calms me down a lot.

Sometimes thereā€™s not really much surf at allā€¦ but being able to just paddle around out here really calms me downā€¦

I hope you can get out there again soon.