Serious Discussion Time

What. I’m going to flag you…hahah kidding. I do beat hubby. I’m gaining more strength slowly but surely…right now I’m sitting in his chair just waiting for him to come home and yell at me…Hee hee. I do have my own chair…:crazy_face:

2 Likes

If you pee on it, it becomes yours. I learned this from my dog.

6 Likes

Er…there’s websites for that…

:joy:

2 Likes

Pee on HIM to assert dominance

1 Like

You’ve just been flagged Mr. Golden Shower!

3 Likes

Okay…

This thread is getting fetishly kinky…but somehow I’m okay with it! :wink:

1 Like

Disagreed. 151515

1 Like

Ummm…

How did the Header ‘Serious Discussion Time’ divolve into peeing on other people?

Rule 34??? :rofl:

1 Like

Ninjastar was talking about chairs, not on humans. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Speaking of kinky…

One of my old girlfriends used to trim her nether region to celebrate special calendar days. She’d trim her bush in the shape of a flag for Canada day…a heart for Valentine’s day…even once a turkey for Thanksgiving!

I’m not joking…I called it “Bush Art”! :joy:

1 Like

And now we now what YOU’RE into.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Who here among us hasn’t peed in the shower…cast the first stone! :wink:

1 Like

I only flagged someone once I think for claiming I wasn’t schizophrenic. Lol I wish. I think I overreacted though it doesn’t really bother me now.
Also I like how this thread has devolved into peeing on each other.

1 Like

I agree…

Peeing on a stranger can be a great ice breaker at social gatherings.

2 Likes

Ya know, Norwegian climate scientist actually released a paper where they encourage people to pee in showers because the water that runs from the toilet to the sewage system runs through rusty pipes and pollutes more than shower water :open_mouth:

1 Like

I think this world needs more kinky Norwegian climate scientists!

:joy:

2 Likes

I hit the flag button sometimes accidentally. Fat fingers on the iPhone. Apologies in advance.

I would never do that. I’m as pure as the driven snow.

3 Likes

Whatever…:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face: I know the things you post. Don’t think I don’t pay attention. :rofl:

2 Likes