Self planning

Does it works? How to deal with motivational issues

hey sppoks :slight_smile: oops i meant…nm

your eye looks freaky, gives me chills :frowning: i hate being watched (no offense) :frowning:

1 Like

This is hallucination sorry. Do you like me to change that? :unamused:

i’m sorry spooks, :frowning: its paranoia, it makes me think i’m being watched :frowning:

1 Like

Ok I let me see. What I can do

like i’ll change mine if anyone doesnt like it too, i once got triggered by an avatar that had the nazi symbol

This one is good?

Sorry, just the big eye was like woah

Setting alarms on my phone to remind me to change my sheets, shower, feed my animals ect has helped me tremendously. Time gets away from me very easily. It’s also a huge help to write important events down, planning and scheduling is always a good thing I reccomend it

1 Like

That’s awesome that you can plan. And check goals achieved. I wish I could do that. I want to improve in StarCraft but it requires planning

Planning is good and all, but sometimes I focus too much on planning and not enough on doing. Like I’ve been making plans to start jiu jitsu and I’m planning and planning and planning yet I still havent actually gone to a class.

Maybe instead of making a plan to play starcraft you just play starcraft instead? Sometimes winging it is fun!

1 Like

I play but after I beaten up I don’t always recognise my mistakes. I need to plan strategy. Write on wall at my home be obsessed about it like mad scientist

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.