SELF mismatch and cause of Schizophrenia

Gods but you don’t need meds?

They save our lives
They make us able to fit into society
They make us not how you’re being!!
As well as not homeless
They make love possible
They make freedom from addiction possible
They give us a sane brain which although less euphoric with mental ideas is better because it doesn’t damage those who love us and gives us the chance to REASON
They allow me to leave and life out of hospital where I have a team of people taking care of me because I self harm or don’t eat or nearly kill myself with water intoxication become violent twisted or run away half naked
I’m married 5 years out of hospital 9 years and run a theatre company

3 Likes

My psychiatrist reckons me that with my meds I look and reason like a normal person. If I don’t tell anyone I have sz then no one will know. Sz is a thought disorder. I can’t see how that has got anything to do with the self in my humble opinion. If we did not had this illness we would have been normal like most people. I’ve been paranoid and delusional from age 35. Before that I had successful career and some meaningful relationships. Sz put me on the hind legs and captured my creativity, enthusiasm, motivation, ambition and much more. Sz may make me insecure but it doesn’t change the person I’ve been and who I know I am.

3 Likes