Self improvement

Cant sustain an activity. can you?i tried studying programming , trying meditations, drawing, but unless it becomes a little bit complex i cant do that. my brain dont likes engade in activity.Now want to commuicate with power animals or something but that doesn’t work out. I want to use shamanic techniques for coping doesn’t include drugs just some esoteric literature and thinking to read tibetan misticism.I am thinking to drop my collage and start shamanic meditations, but that i still will not be engaged for long time i do one meditation a month that just not enough i need to do twice a week at least, but when i meditate my mind dont concentrates and give ups… i dont know what to engage at. i dont want to do nothing all the time. ANY ADVICE ?

2 Likes

Cant sustain an activity. can you?

Nope I can’t. The only thing I’ve been able to sustain is a calorie controlled diet, but I’m seeing a dietician, so I’m getting help.

So maybe that’s some advice, get some help for whatever activity you’re interested in.

1 Like

I’m a known flight risk when it comes to doing something for a long period of time

thanks for advice, but nodody helps me, i had shamanic teacher when i was living in ireland where now i live there is no shamans here…I am studying computer science in college but teachers doesnt help me you need to find information on internet 80 percent so i tryied building sites but its difficult and i dont want to learn, i think its not for me but its interesting, i wished to be a programmer but i have no motivation to study. and its quite hard studyies .drawing i tried with a teacher but when i needed to think on my own i sucked…Now my goal is to sustain some activity like being more in nature meditating and finding an eeaasy part time job. thanks for advice

1 Like

what do you mean "known flight risk " ? are you good at it ? can you learn me something

Known flight risk means, I can’t do anything for long periods, I can’t concentrate, get bored with things, I’m like you

oh ok , brilliant, joking

1 Like

I can relate to ur experience , i stopped watching movies because investing 2. Hours is more than I can do, but music really helps I can lsn to music all day and not care :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I listen to music constantly. I get it from YouTube which has just about everything. I don’t have enough staying power for TV or Movies usually, and anyway I hate TV. Sometimes I love to read technical junk - especially political junk. I read a lot of different stuff though, and I also like to write, but I don’t do it a lot. No energy for it.

2 Likes

i dont listen to music anymore couse i dont enjoy music, just watch x factor on tv…i watch movies sometimes but they not make me fullfilled and satisfyied with life:blush:

Last night I listened to a few songs, but for the most part never listen and watching a full movie is hard

bad for you, i can watch a full movie, i am pretty good functioning i think as a shizophrenic, but dont do anythink special, i want to make my life littlebit more interesting, whant to do something shamanic but don’t know what. maybe try to read allitlebit buk and try to dream… I want to imagine my vision, i like shamanic stuff i dont know what to talk about more…but last time i was talking about shamans. topic was closet :sob:

if i could imagine myself happy i would be happy:sob:

1 Like