Self doubt is high inside me

The only thing that im jealous of is your avatar. Pretty cool. The fact that you still aren’t a member shows something and makes me question your motives and why you are here.

Yes, I’ve lost 10-20 iq points. But my iq or intelligence is still above average. Im limited on what I can do right now. Obviously, I have high expectations for myself.

I’m moderate functioning because I was in mk ultra/montauk. You wouldn’t have survived if you were in my situation. Most people don’t.

You clearly don’t understand basic comprehension and it could be a cultural thing or the arrogance that is blinding you.

You should take a logic and statistics course sir.

I said a lot of people make more than doctors. They do. The fact that you cannot grasp that is troubling.

Honestly, I don’t know where your hostility towards me is stamming from. I never said anything against you. There is a saying, if someone isn’t successful, no one will hate or be jealous of him. You are free to say whatever you want about me, but you know deep down being 30 years old, you will never amount to anything with your life and the way you treat others.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.