Self awareness

How much you know yourself and what’s going on inside you…. What are consequences ? Where are you now? Your goals. Things you like and you don’t like….create a field of harmony :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I don’t know myself fantastic, iv’e changed since onset of sz. And I’m still adjusting

I know what’s going on inside me usually though, that is something that has rapidly evolved since onset.

Not sure what you’ve meant by consequences, as for where am i right now? I’m building resilience; tasks like sleeping enough or making meals and tidying and cleaning up my living space.

Edit. i love learning, but in terms of what i don’t like, i guess it’s having nothing to do or being bored

3 Likes

That’s your consequences where you are.

1 Like

I’ve had bad negative symptoms since spring 2018. I guess I don’t know what’s going on inside as I have a hard time expressing emotion. However, I had about a week last December when switching drugs where my negatives went away and so I have some insight into how it feels to be in control of my body and spatially aware.

3 Likes

I am enjoying the present the most I’ve ever had in my life. It was always about my past or my future. But I was never really able to enjoy the present as much as I do now in the past. And if I continue that way it would be the same in the future. So I’m just learning how to enjoy the present the most.

1 Like

harmony is key .1515511551

1 Like

I am self aware but i wouldnt say i know myself with confidence

1 Like

I sometimes ask myself “who am I” and try to go within and find the self.

1 Like

very good…!!! :smiley:

1 Like