Seeing the world at large

You are then 1.5 being

1 Like

I was just comparing what they referred to as seeing with thought broadcasting because I see similarities the main one being “it’s like your dying faster” I don’t think I hashed out what I was saying correctly. I was just trying to relay an insight

1 Like

stop reproaching please. If he is delusional he doesnt need reproach.

I don’t reproach him. I am just kidding…

2 Likes

Plus macee I think he realises I sound fine and he’s not seriously considering me delusional.

2 Likes

Relating ideas can be difficult. But what we are saying is that it does not matter what form though broad casting takes, it is an odd belief.

Delusions is not going to give you private information. and not take away from your time on earth

Well I feel like this is boiling down to the perception argument. I have beliefs and opinions about the delusions called thought broadcasting big deal.

ok.

15 characters

Thanks if you were just trying to help though. I guess what I’m really saying is that the medical model of its just a delusion it doesn’t exist doesn’t do it for me. But I guess people disagree with that. But don’t be worried for me. I’m not like loosing it. Just the nature of the topic is hard to talk about though.

1 Like

Until someone has had full-blown conversations with someone on the TV or radio, or out on the streets, having verbal thoughts and hearing spoken responses, thought broadcasting is going to seem to them like a delusion.

Not much point in arguing otherwise, though, since those otherworldly experiences can’t be fully shared (at least in this life.)

Regardless, I hate thought broadcasting. Can’t wait until I start Abilify.

1 Like

Yeah thanks all for your responses. Don’t really know what I was trying to say. When I thought about it at the time it made sense. Thanks for putting up with me. And I really hope you solve your problem cured.

1 Like

NMDA antagonists reliably cause psychosis, I can go from personal experience here, I could list them but for safety won’t. MK-801 is an extremely potent NMDA antogonist and probably caused brain lesion called olneys lesions and is highly active and long lasting in the low microgram doses. These are the sort of drugs that cause people to think aliens are talking to them. They are some of the most psychologically harmful drugs available and are used to mimic psychosis and schizophrenia in animals. These are number one mind benders and amphetamines come second to these in the problems they cause for a schizophrenic. Avoid at all costs if you value your life in any way. Do not experiment with these they have extremely bad outcomes.

I managed to give myself schizophrenia by abusing Piracetam for a long time, which upregulated my NMDA receptor density greatly, and made me lose my grip and develop thought broadcasting, and eventually voices. The answer for me seems to be to antagonize NMDA and reverse some of that damage, to the point of stability.

There are numerous forum posts I’ve gathered of people that have resolved their thought broadcasting by taking Haldol or Abilify, and I’ve heard that surprisingly low doses may be needed, like 0.5 mg a week, or 1 mg a day.

Here’s the thread where I gathered that evidence:

Haldol or Ability may be good for you but talking about NMDA antagonists is confusing the matter, NMDA antagonists are dissociative substances that mimic psychosis not treatments for schizophrenia.

Your right. I did a lot wrong in this topic

Some amount of NMDA antagonism may be beneficial to those with NMDA dysregulation. I’m not saying that arbitrary amounts of the antagonist via substance abuse is going to cure schizophrenia.

NMDA antagonists basically cause psychosis so in no way can an NMDA antagonists be seen as a cure, they are a cause.

If a person has NMDA hyperregulation that can normalize their balance.

How do we know if some had NMDA hyperregulation? Why not just supplement Zinc or Magnesium? You could even control it with antihistamines for instance.

Using NMDA antagonists in schizophrenia is just plain stupid, now in depression NMDA antagonists may be useful but not schizophrenia. You are hypothesising something that if put into practise is more than likely to have an ill effect on the person who tries it that could be very severe.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.