Seeing pdoc soon

It’s a couple minute appointment. I’m very happy with how things are going. I feel great. Really nothing new to discuss. I’m on court ordered meds so I don’t think I can get on Geodon. Told him about all the supplements I was on. What am I missing? Just talk about Game of Thrones or something. He actually told me to watch sense 8 where people can read each others mind. I still haven’t watched it yet. Sounds good though.

2 Likes

I often say i’m doing good and then she asks a few questions and that’s it

1 Like

Does she ask about your sleeping habits?

1 Like

Every single time and about eating, if i have appetite etc

1 Like

Yea my doc always asks that as well.

1 Like

I think these are important in someone’s health and the she asks if i hear or see things or voices

1 Like

Wut? :hushed:

I wouldn’t risk it to be honest.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a Netflix show. Yeah I have super power delusions so it probably would be good.

2 Likes

Sense 8 summary from Google

Eight strangers around the globe find themselves connected – first by a violent vision, then by their shared ability to connect with one another’s thoughts and actions, and finally by the urgent need to find out what happened and why. Their need to know goes beyond simple curiosity – as they pursue answers, a mysterious organization hunts them down, intent on destroying them.

1 Like

Yeah… No. I wouldn’t risk watching that !

1 Like

Yeah that’s probably a good idea.

2 Likes

haha I need to quit putting yeah at the beginning of a sentence sorry.

1 Like

don’t sweat it the best. I like to do that too. I type as if I was talking sometimes, maybe its annoying for some

good news your feeling better hope the pdoc appt. goes fine. never heard of sense 8, makes me want to watch it. but I don’t have netflix

1 Like

There’s a bunch of Netflix series where I’ve watched the first couple minutes of a show and didn’t think much of it. I’m really curious why he likes it so much.

1 Like

people got their things. I don’t watch much programming personally, but when I do, I like to watch live stuff, makes me think im a part of it. I don’t get that with shows most of the time

1 Like

The creators of the Matrix and Babylon 5 made Sense 8. Weird combination of shows.

1 Like

I talk cricket with my psydoc. I just do 15 minute appointments but usually I’m out after 5-10. We talk about symptoms or their lack of and then we talk cricket. He gets an idea of how I’m thinking and if I’m being rational and that is about it.

A good psydoc knows you and can see if your struggling even with little time. It’s not the best system but it works for me!

1 Like

The first time I met my doc I called him the devil. I was really irrational and hallucinating nonstop. He didn’t even flinch. Just saw me through it and now he seems like a good friend. He doesn’t seem like a sport guy though.

1 Like

Yeah they are all different. Do what works for you is the important thing!

I’d imagine most psydocs have seen some pretty strange behavior! I’m sure there’s not much they haven’t seen!

1 Like

I always thought that would be an easy job when I was young. It doesn’t seem that way now.

1 Like