Seeing lines and Stars all the time

I really dont know what this is,
For some years i sometimes see Lines on the wall
That looks like shadows, they are there for one secund and then there come some other ones next to and then they also disapere, and i sometimes see small stars also for one secund and they disapere. Its weird becuse i dont see anything else not what i know, yes for a period i could see clouds moving and i could move them by myself.
Is there someone who had the same experience?
I dont see animals or objects…
I take medicine but its still there :frowning:

3 Likes

I have visual disturbances like this too even on meds. Shadows and lights where there shouldn’t be

1 Like

Walls shift and breath for me, and sometimes more complex things

1 Like

I get this too sometimes it’s really uncomfortable to see them. I see them in on the walls, roof, the sky and even stuff I’m watching on tv. I become obsessed with lines on everything because of it. I don’t see stars though.

Yes, I see these things often. I have these simple hallucinations quite a bit, actually. Things that shouldn’t have afterimages, such as animals and people, have afterimages, little “lightning gnats,” fly around my head, I can still hear music after it’s finished playing (lyrics and all), I see afterimages of things that were never there, usually a woman, eyes, or animals. When I look at my wall sometimes, it’s like there’s a light show of swirls patterns. And that’s on meds. Before meds, I was starting to have some extremely vivid visual hallucinations. God knows what I’d be seeing if I hadn’t flipped out at lunch and told my teacher that I’d been hallucinating (she called my mom immediately).

1 Like

Oh, it’s nice to hear you all having similar experiences! I have the “stars” thing a lot. Also, a kind of flickering like I’m looking through an old TV on the fritz. I don’t really think much of it because they’re not as extreme hallucinations as, e.g. the guy I call “the creep,” but they happen much more frequently. Interesting…

Good there was somebody to help, some people Can be violent becuse they Think people is demons or they Think someone will kill them if they not doing something to them.
But yeah its diffrent for everybody.

Hope it will be better for you.
For me the depot medication is not so strong, also becuse they work very slowly, but now i mix them
With the other ones, and it actually help me.
But non depot Can have some side effects
And its not always feels Nice to take them,
But they work better on the symptoms then the long lasting depot pills.

1 Like

Yes, its interesting that many also have similar delusions. But its hard to understand there it all comes from.

1 Like

Yes, I get that too. I didn’t realize it was from schizophrenia. I thought it was a migraine.

@Sardonic Oh, I’ve heard about that with people who suffer from migraines. I never have, and it started with all of my other psychosis symptoms, so I just assume it’s due to that. Also, there isn’t any pain accompanying the flickering, which I assumer there is with migraines?

1 Like

Yeah, idk. Mine was new with my psychosis too, and no pain either, but I think you can have a migraine without pain? I’m not sure though. I’ve only had one migraine in my entire life, and my head hurt really bad when there was light. I just turned off all of the lights, closed my eyes, and went to sleep, and then I was back to normal when I woke up.

1 Like

Man, I hear migraine pain is awful…but I guess they’re not always painful? Weird. I just feel like with schizophrenia you can’t really take reality for granted, you know? So maybe the flickering is migraine-related, but it sure is hard to tell!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.