Secondary Stimulus Check

Seems like the more I look it up online the more garbage and crap floats around with no basis of truth …

Does anyone know the truth about this or is it just a run around?

1 Like

If anything happens it would probably be after Biden takes over in January is my guess but I don’t know for sure. I don’t know if anyone knows.

Over here in Oz we are getting $250 at the end of the month and then another in Feb. Not complaining.

1 Like

I am getting some support in England, but because I am newly self-employed I am not eligible for the grant scheme, and the furlough thing for employed I missed out on too.

Means I have had no choice but to carry on working

Why do you need stimulus checks when you have a functional welfare system? :thinking: I thought only the US did this.

1 Like

Stimulus for the economy. Poor people on benefits spend their money in the community. Well I will for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our government has been giving money to businesses that are struggling and has helped them pay employees who are on involuntary leave so they don’t lose any income.

3 Likes

Our politicians are too busy fiddle farting around so whatever I read it’s taken with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

I am stealing this phrase from you. :smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.