Seasons Greetings

Happy Christmas everybody who celebrates Christmas and a happy 2021.
I tried to do a painting but it went bad so instead I will just post 3 that I’ve done in the past.

I’m going to try and stop posting for a while or do whatever lengths I have to go to in order to focus on my life outside of the forum a bit more because right now the forum has kind of taken over my life which is not a good balance to maintain for me personally. I’m Not yet sure if that means leaving the forum completely for good or not. It depends if I feel that I can later get a good balance with the forum and outside life or not.

10 Likes

Happy Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Just would like to take this moment to say thankyou aswell to the support and encouragement etc. From this forum :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:
It has not been taken for granted.

1 Like

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you at least come by sometimes and check in so we know how you’re doing

2 Likes

Thanks Pianogal. I don’t know yet how I am going to proceed with the forum (or not) but that aside I wish you all the best with everything, I hope your mental health improves and I hope you continue succeeding with your weight loss goals! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much @anon83141956!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.