Schizophrenia.com

Seasonal avatars

thought it’d be fun to have some xmas avatars so i changed mine to a polar bear lol with a winter background on my profile, just trying to get into the mood :slight_smile:

why don’t we change some of our avatars for wintery or christmassy themes lol i think i’d be fun :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

or am i just being mad?

I just changed my avatar!!!

Hmm…let me look for something…

There’s a new one.

haha :slight_smile: its kind of ironic bc i might not have my tree up this year what with all the moving and stuff but i love it lol :thumbsup:

hope this takes off lol

Agreed.

I changed mine as well.

Sorry.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thats a great profile pic, i hope the homeless are safe this xmas/winter :thumbsup:

OMG I cannot stop laughing!

here’s a picture of a robin-

lol

Why are you sorry?

that would have been me if i had not met mrs. sith…well i would probably be dead to be honest !
poor guy… in picture.
take care :alien:

idk what they find so funny :frowning:

i must be oblivious

Sorry I can’t join in on this one - I’m Muslim so don’t celebrate Xmas, and its summer here in SA! Maybe I will change my avatar to a summer theme so I can bring some heat to this forum! :smile:

Actually not funny.
That was also my son at one time.
Pan-sometimes you remind me of my own son…

Mine’s changed. Had to squash it a little bit.

I like Christmas but I like my kitty’s picture more, sorry not going to change my profile pic…it’s connected to my Google account and I’m not sure if I change it here it would change over Google, and well I don’t want all the images to change.

Thanks for joining in patch of blue :slight_smile: you are a real trooper x

That’s good :slight_smile:

As long as it makes you happy

I got mine up, I like it. Hope everyone find suitable ones. Should be fun.
My avatar goes by the name of “Lenard”