Scum people in Israel send me intrusive thoughts

There are scum people in Israel who send me intrusive thoughts.
The death penalty should be implemented against them.
And jewish religious law should be installed in Israel,
Israel should be a theocracy and have a biting law enforcement system that executes a lot of people.

Really?

That sounds absolutely terrible.

Maybe you’re just having a bad day.

Intrusive thoughts are not anyone else’s fault,

They just happen inside our own brain.

Try to keep distracted, Erez.

3 Likes

Israel is a tough place.
Significant parts of our society here are characterized with greed and exploitative behavior.
But not everybody is like that, and Jewish laws sometimes discriminate perfectly fine individuals because they broke some old rules that are almost irrelevant to our modern society.
People who decide that they want to live in perfect environment for abiding the Jewish law can live in big Jewish communities like the one that is in Beit-Shemesh (which apparently have an Orthodox Jews majority now) and that way never be witnesses for the impure behavior of non-observant people.
But even there I guess that not everybody is perfect and bad apples could be found even in the most strict communities.

1 Like

First of all, how do you know the voices you hear come from real external people? How? Mind to mind communication hasn’t been scientifically proven. How come a bunch of people accidentally developed the ability to send thoughts telepathically?

Second, why would these people target you? Don’t you think they would have better things to do with their supposed super powers? Such as torture the minds of political leaders they dislike etc.

I didn’t know Jewish religion promotes the death penalty. Let me guess: by lapidation?! And if true, would you really want to embrace such a cruel law?

The modern world generally migrates towards more tolerance, regardless of religion or political doctrine. People become more open minded and forgiving.
Why do you want to swim against the current?

With that in mind, I wish you a quick and full recovery from these intrusive thoughts. If you are religious, please pray for peace of mind. For yourself and others. :pray:

2 Likes

Erez that’s a terrible way to think. You seem to go from very cheerful and hopeful one moment to despondent and depressed the next. Have you talked to your doctor about it?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.