Screwing in a screw shouldn't be fu'ckin rocket science

They didn’t line up Phil, I can’t do it, there’s no hole there

“your’e a ■■■■■■■ imbecile! This is easy! Your’e an idiot woman!”

yeah.

1 Like

Did Phil talk to you like that?

yeah, always. We’re trying to put a flat screen t.v. stand together.

1 Like

He shouldn’t talk to you like that. If he’s frustrated then he needs to walk away and not take it out on you. (IMO) I hope he apologizes, @Daze. :heart:

5 Likes

it’d be totally different if I was doing that to him

I’m self composed, calm, and trying to offer what I can.

Seconding that. You deserve respect from your partner, @Daze.

:frowning_face:

4 Likes

we just had to make adjustments, I wasn’t sure, and he could have easily guided me into it

instead said it was all my fault. Typical man is get it done fast, well, yeah, but there’s problems.

1 Like

Typical man, yes. You deserve better than that. No one has the right to talk down to you and insult you, especially the man who should be your biggest fan.
:heart:

4 Likes

That makes me atypical?

2 Likes

Absolutely no one should be spoken to that way. You deserve better.

3 Likes

yeah, totally, your’e atypical, and a good guy. Take it as a compliment.

1 Like

DIY/assembling things is rocket science to me.

2 Likes

That’s too bad. You deserve better. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mrs. Squirrel thinks I need to spend less time reading IKEA instructions and more assembling the furniture.

:blush:

5 Likes

I hate do it yourself assembly projects. The instructions are often confusing and it generally leads to frustration. I know when my partner and i were putting our dining set together there was a few expletives uttered. However, in your case, you should not have been spoken to like that. It isn’t your fault if you are having difficulty putting something together. I hope he realises what he’s done and apologises to you.

2 Likes

well you are in a codependent drinking relationship and that stuff of short tempers is going to happen when you drink every day.

3 Likes

I’m not going to say anything negative about the people in your life…it’s not my business…but TV stands and furniture – all of it absolutely sucks to have to assemble

1 Like

yeah, it many times takes two people, but we didn’t find the right working.

1 Like

Everything’s easy when you know how to do it.

I should really curb my talk on offenses with Phil

and deal with it like the civilized person I am

I don’t think anyone wants to hear it

and it puts me in a bad light

1 Like