Screwed my life up

Thanks everybody…the situation is brightening for me…my girlfriend I broke up with was sooo upset all the time and crying so that she was breathing in gasps that I thought I would just make up with her…I was in pain over losing her too because I care for her a great deal so we made up…that was one thing that got better, now I don’t have to worry about her being homeless too…second thing…the third thing is that my wealthy sister is coming over today to help me with groceries!! My mom has helped me so much that she doesn’t want to anymore, that’s a real burden on my heart still, but I think my sister is going to start helping me…with that said, I don’t think I’ll need help anymore though because I am still giving up all my vices except for coffee…I really appreciate all the caring posts to help me, you guys are the best !!

2 Likes

mortimer, I don’t have a job I live on disability…my girlfriend has a job…?

This is good news! Sounds like the sun is coming up!

Screwed my life up

They bolted my life down. I can’t move !

I felt like my girlfriend tricked me with her uncontrollable crying, and I have since already broke up with her again…we are going to stay room mates to cover our bills and rent and I am not dating and neither is she…if one of us decides to date she will have to move out, but for now it is what it is…I don’t feel guilty breaking up with her already again…she and I are too different to be together…

I know you told me already that you broke up with your girlfriend but i didn’t know you were having such a hard time. I’m sorry, i hope things get better for you. You are a good person for not making her leave when she has no where to go.

Sorry to hear of your travails. Maybe the two of you can ‘agree to disagree’ for the time being and just be roomies long enough to each get some financial stability? (Which I realize will be very difficult.)

10-96

thanks pixel…yes we are currently only room mates but she is planning on moving at the end of July. I have dedicated my life to my higher power and have found peace with it all…I am stopped smoking and I am praying to my higher power for that to stay that way…I know it will take more than praying and I am prepared for a mighty battle and not just give up easily this time…I could support myself without any vices very well, so I see this as the time to address the issue…thank you pixel and everyone else for replying to this thread…

Jukebox, you should cut down on the coffee. Large amounts can really mess a person up. Stomach problems, anxiety, insomnia, it can get pretty ugly. To add to the trouble it’s pretty expensive. Even buying cheap stuff, at four pots a day it adds up.

I drink about a pot a day, any more and I start getting sick.

1 Like

thank you Malvok, yes, I also have curbed it down to just a few cups in the morning, it’s a “trigger” for cravings with cigs because I’ve always done both together for so long…thank you for the caring post…

I am not liking my forties. Coffee used to be my friend, but now it’s irritability, frequent trips to the washroom, and non-stop heartburn. I buy loose leaf green tea in bulk these days and drink a lot of the stuff. Took me a couple of aborted efforts, but managed to wean myself off of artificial sweetener in it. It’s caffeine free, but I suspect it does help regulate my health and mood a bit. The days where I don’t have my tea aren’t as good as the days when I do. Can’t say enough good things about green tea!

What I really need to be doing is drinking more water. I just can’t stand straight water. Need to work on that. :frowning:

Anyhow, best of luck to you Juke on cutting back on the vices. Sure as heck ain’t easy.

10-96

2 Likes

I am wishing you all the best in whatever comes down your path @jukebox

1 Like

i hope things work out for you, it may seem bad just now but it wont always be like that, hang in there