Screaming over me

In the last few days my boyfriend has lied to me about a few small things and it feels like my whole world is going to fall apart. He used to lie to me all the time but the past few months he’s been the sweetest and he stopped lying after we talked about it. But i’m so scared that it’s going to go back to the way it was… And i’m stuck with him since we live together and we’re social distancing. When i found one of the things on his phone that he was hiding from me the voices went crazy. Screaming over me while i try to ask him what it was. They tell me i’m dumb but they’re right because i stay with him. I don’t know what to do i couldn’t break up with him

You’re not his dog. You can break up with him.

I know. He doesn’t try to control me and he’s a perfect boyfriend in every way but that. I’m scared to break up with him. I think it will make me feel a lot worse. I hate thinking of not having him in my life when he tries so hard and does so much for me

Well, then keep the positives in mind when you start to worry. You have to give the voices an argument.

id say let him have his privacy, you dont have to know whats on his phone, dont put him in a situation where he is forced to lie, if you say he is a good boyfriend then trust him and let him be

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.