Schizophrenia.com

🙀 (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆ the sixteenth(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

Yeah, you should call and let them know. They might be able to accommodate. Worth a shot anyways.

Here’s a song. Don’t know any books, sorry. :smile:

I just realized I don’t know how long I’ve been sitting here.

Has it been 5 minutes or has it been 50?

:thinking:

Thank you @eighteyedspy23! They’re playing ‘the Police’ Roxanne on the radio atm :blush:.

@ZombiePupper I hope you’re able to get some healthy/good food soon.

We’re sitting in the ■■■■■■■ dark again because my dad thinks having one light on will run the electricity bill sky high, a bill he doesn’t even ■■■■■■■ pay. Let’s also overload the wood stove so it gets too hot in here too, how about that? Make it just SUUUUUUUPER uncomfortable for everyone in the house.

I need more ambition. it’s like I’m destined to make 30k per year and be happy about it. GIVE ME MORE! :rofl:

maybe ill get rich someday

I can relate, I feel like I have no ambition.

When I lost my job when I got sick we had to stay with my in laws and my father in law always ran the wood stove soooo hot at night. I used to sleep with ice packs every night just to be able to fall asleep. It was miserable.

Yeah, my dad will tell me to leave my bedroom door open so the room will warm up, but I specifically close it so that DOESN’T happen because otherwise I won’t be able to sleep due to the heat. x.x

I’m going to miss the ice cold tap water when it finally warms up. It’s my favorite part of winter.

had a glass of wine. lol. even though I quit drinking. I couldn’t say no to a free glass of wine. so most of the time I don’t drink, but I’m no disciplined soldier if you catch my drift.

the jolly ranchers weren’t as good at 33 as they were at 12. :yum:

Tomorrow I’m going on my ‘tree walk.’ A local non profit is having a thing where they walk people around and show them different trees and explain how to identify them. I’ll only be out a $5-6 donation.

I’d love to do something like that! It would be so interesting.

Take a picture of your favourite and tell us all about it.

sounds cool. I can only identify a few species

Sure! Thanks ms.turtle.

I don’t think I know any. I think at one point I identified a creeping wood fern with a book in front of me.

I’m having :coffee:.

For those who did the personality test last time

https://enneagram.net/types.html

I feel horrible. My boyfriend just expects me to sit here and wait another week in these awful living conditions for him to come here and just abandon me all day anyway to work so I’m still stuck with these people all day. I want to just stop existing because I need too much help and can’t get any of it.