🙀 (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆ the sixteenth(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

My sister used to love watching those Mark-Kate and Ashley videos. If it wasn’t gory I wasn’t interested.

You should send her this one. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

All those kids are my age now…

2 Likes

That’s amazing. That was the only one I remember. Now if they restart making those videos they won’t be asking for pizza.

Edit. I can’t believe I watched that whole video. I must be running a fever.

1 Like

Right? It’s so weird to think about time. It’s like it just stopped and then nothing makes sense.

1 Like

When is iti 007 coming out again?

we took my grandmother to the hospital on monday night/tuesday morning because she was restless and freezing cold and couldnt sleep and her breathing was very excited and they wanted to keep her but she bullied the doctor into letting her leave. then thursday morning she couldnt breathe well enough to even make it to the bathroom and back so we called an ambulance and they admitted her. she woke up last night disoriented and was shouting for me and then got stuck on the toilet and pushed the nurse help button but no one came so she had to yell until someone heard her. i feel bad for her :pensive:

1 Like

Feels like so many burdens have to fall back on me because of so much ■■■■■■■■…

My cousin’s cat is hiding under the bed now and won’t come out…

He wasn’t fed for a few days, no one bought him food…

My cousin has been gone because she had to go to rehab or something. Now, I don’t know where she is, but I guess taking care of her cat is just a bit much at the moment.

Now uncle trying to tell ME I have to learn to drive and get a license to drive so many different kids to school and pick them up? Not even one of those is my kids…

No one is even paying the bills on time and we’re getting slammed with late fees which don’t even make sense. Tack on a whole 200 dollars for a late fee? Where’s the logic in that?

And god, the music these kids listen to and the junk they watch on youtube makes no sense.

I’m sorry. That’s got to be hard to watch happen.

Well, I slept for 13 hours. Whooops! I guess I needed it :sweat_smile:

My uncle and his lovely wife are coming to visit me tomorrow, she’s borrowing a book from me. She’s Thai, and I can never figure out how much Danish she actually understands. But she’s very friendly, and she’s trying hard to learn it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know I’ve made a thread about this once, but it REALLY hurts when people tell me things like “if you cared enough, you’d remember”

My memory problems have got nothing to do with lack of affection or respect.

I guess I could turn it around and say “if you cared enough, you’d know it’s nothing personal”

4 Likes

I just learned I’ve been doing English wrong. I keep saying I’m about to eat ‘chicken tenders’, when they were really called ‘chicken legs’. My whole life is a lie

2 Likes

Chicken tenders (in America they’re typically breaded):

chicken-tender-2

The leg:

2 Likes

I got suspended.

1 Like

I’m so ready for lunch. I’m hungry but food sounds so gross. I need to go grocery shopping but nothing sounds good so I’m sure I won’t do a good job and we’ll run out of food by Tuesday.

Ugh. I wish I didn’t have to eat so often. It’s the worst.

Still feeling icky. Starting to get borderline headaches. If my neighbor would stop yelling at her kids for say…five minutes. I’d be doing better. Loudmouth. Small place and I don’t think her kids are hearing impaired.

1 Like

Had too much chicken tortilla soup. Now I feel ill. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I’m feeling sad and lonely and worthless. Had a talk with an online friend, that made me feel a little better.

2 Likes

I feel the pain.
Sometimes I just tell myself “What’s the point? I’ll be hungry in a few hours anyways!” and then I give up.
But giving up food is hard, so I always cave in the end :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My water tastes like blood. Either I’m losing my mind, or something is wrong with the pipes :open_mouth:

2 Likes