🙀 (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆ the sixteenth(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

I don’t think I’m any of those.

Ha so you are a type 8. And you score pretty high on type 1 as well.

I guess those above would make us rivals lol

That’s fine and all but not everyone is the same.

I like you :slight_smile:

I’m irritable even with bipolar I don’t get this way. It’s about 45°F out and I’ve been out twice now in nothing but a tshirt and shorts to cool off.

You’re making sexist generalizations. That’s all I’m saying.

You are making generalizations as well. Just in the other direction.

Are we trying to say that generalizations are bad or just generalizations that aren’t flattering are bad? I’m confused.

You’re saying women this and men that. I’m saying sex doesn’t matter.

I am doing it no more than you are. All I said was what I based on what I knew at the time. You went right along with making generalizations that “99% of women I know are x” just like I did.

Cool we’re both sexist. Love your logic. Except where I said “that I know” and you generalized all women.

Where did I say all women? I was actually thinking of women I know when I wrote that. And I also wrote “tends” to put out there that not all women and men think this way.

I think what you said was sexist. You don’t. Acknowledged. We don’t have to agree.

Holy Christmas! @anon1571434 and @LED I see you both believe very strongly in your views and neither of you are backing down. Those are excellent personality traits right there.

My gramma will quickly agree with me when I offer an opposing viewpoint just to shut down the argument. People are interesting for sure. :slight_smile:

It would be nice to maybe to talk to a girl without having to worry that what I am saying is sexist or predatory in nature or something horrible. I’m not a sexist. Someone can either understand that, or they can’t.

Thank you that makes me feel much better!!

No one thinks they’re sexist.

So you think you know me better than I know myself is that what you are saying?

Are you sure you aren’t going down the path of making bad generalizations of people (to form your world view)?

Tough love time, @anon1571434,

You don’t want to come off as sexist or predatory,

But you’re “in love” with an underage teenager.

You refer to women as “girls”,

And the word “tend” doesn’t mean some do, some don’t.

I think you don’t mean any harm, but you definitely have some problems with grown women.

I’m saying you said a sexist thing.

I fell for her before I knew how old she was.

That is to be respectful to older women. Older women have told me the first time they are called “mam” they feel bad. I could call you a female and someone would say that doesn’t make them feel human. If I call someone a girl, well I obviously get this response. And I’m definitely not going to go down the road of calling you bitches.

So it’s almost like I can’t win…

That’s what it means when I said it.

The older lady down the hall comes to talk to me all the time. And even older ones come to me for help. I think I get along just fine with these ones.

I understand you see it as sexist. But that’s not what it is when I’m putting it out there. I’m doing a lot to try to be courteous when I say and do things. I’m not going to let you walk all over me though.