Scientists scared human race will be extinct within 80 years. [video]

3 Likes

Within 80 years humanity will be able to foster life with very little human help in a petri dish, and that brings up some weighty moral questions.

4 Likes

Or if you put the future of human life on “the cloud”

1 Like

Zinc increases sperm count. Air pollution is also contributing zinc deficiency and lowers sperm count.

I’m taking a zinc supplement now. But I cut the tablet in half and only have half the daily recommendation in supplement form and get the rest from food.

Too much zinc is toxic and can lower copper levels.

I take zinc with copper.

It’s a 10 to 1 ratio of zinc and copper.

So if I take say 10mg of zinc, I’ll take 1mg of copper. That’s the recommended daily intake. But I cut the zinc supplement in half and take 5mg, and cut the copper supplement in half and take 0.5mg, then I get the rest from food.

Zinc also helps anhedonia (lack of pleasure), so I read.

1 Like

Bout time lol :watch:

1 Like

Cadmium is the chemical in air pollution making humans depletion in zinc.

The system is delicate. The earth is a giant organism and it is kept in balance. We destroyed the earth, we became cancerous, so we are being removed. there is a giant ass equal sign for all of us in terms of our actions. Cause + cause = effect. The equation is always balanced. The system is seeking balance and we will be removed from the equation if we don’t come into balance with it. Instead of thinking the world belongs to us, we need to start thinking that we belong to the world

2 Likes

I find this soothing af. So much useless suffering would be gone with our extinction. I have no anxiety about the end of the world.

2 Likes

@crazydiamond444

Well said. I fully agree.

Maybe I should care, but I don’t. I purposely sterilized myself at the age of 24. I had my fallopian tubes removed, and cauterized at each end that they connected to.

There are way too many people in the world. I’m saying that maybe it’s a good thing that we’re slowing down with procreation.

Also, there are so many kids in orphanages who need families. Instead of making more babies, why not adopt the kids who already exist??

And where I live, young couples are still popping out babies like crazy. My ex-coworker had 3 kids by the age of 25. And they’re still trying for more.

I don’t get it. I don’t mean offense to anyone who did have kids. That’s a personal choice. I’m just saying that I don’t see the logic in it, and therefore I won’t be making any babies, myself. Also, on a separate note, I don’t feel like I could properly care for a growing child, due to my health issues.

4 Likes

I think that’s a very responsible choice. I didn’t know Dr’s in the US would do this though, unless you already had two children? Did they do this based solely on your wish to not have children? Sorry if I’m asking too much, you don’t have to answer.

1 Like

It’s a shame that the young ones didn’t learn how to make love

1 Like

i dont think scientists are scared thou. they just saying. the thing about humans is that they dont understand the the law of the universe. so they make mistakes, pay for them, they never learn. they foolish. plus humans are emotional, that is just bad for judment.

1 Like

I don’t know if I care. Maybe I care because I’m taking medication, I don’t know.

Music these days sucks, social media is toxic. Everyone is really miserable. No one gives a ■■■■.

Would zinc change that? Who ■■■■■■■ knows. Will increasing sperm count make me give a ■■■■? Who really knows.

The world is toxic. Fish are toxic now. Traffic cars constantly pumping out pollution. Chemicals used for pesticides and growing wheat and veggies.

The whole human race thing sounds poxy to me.

You live you learn. We all live a life story where we all die at the end, be it cancer, heart attack or disease. Maybe I care? Maybe I’m bored? Who knows?

2 Likes

I think we should solve more important problems like human suffering and saving the planet.

3 Likes

@Kxev

This topic is kinda like saving the planet. What’s the point in saving the planet if we’re not around to enjoy it?

1 Like

I don’t believe we are on the cusp of extinction because of our sperm count. This feels like fringe science and predictions. The whole science world would be all over this if it was a true concern as climate change.

2 Likes

Scientists are wrong all the time, take what they say with a grain of salt.

Science is a body of knowledge, some of it is the absolute truth (Anything that is a Law) and some of it is theoretical which means it’s not completely proven but holds up to every test we throw at it.

Scientists uncover that body of knowledge using the scientific method (and sometimes some blind luck) but many times their theories don’t pan our or are completely wrong.

5 Likes

It’s called ‘publish or perish’.

As a scientist, if you don’t come up with some new ground breaking stuff, your funding dries up. So these scientists throw out all of this crap in the hopes that some of it will stick for the next round of funding.

I assume that the study is based on scientific data. And this scientist is making a thesis and possible conclusion that we will be extinct through some statistical model that maybe flawed.

The data is probably accurate if its just raw data facts about sperm count.