Sciency stuff woohay

Advanced glycation end-product - Wikipedia

Advanced Glycation End-Product - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

From Wikipedia…

This stuff fascinates me…

Advanced glycation end-product

Article Talk

Advanced glycation end products ( AGEs ) are proteins or lipids that become glycated as a result of exposure to sugars.[1] They are a bio-marker implicated in aging and the development, or worsening, of many degenerative diseases, such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, chronic kidney disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.[2]

i enjoyed the article. thanks for sharing

1 Like

you are very welcome :smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you like to read about what else? do you like medicine?

1 Like

I like reading about polycystic ovary syndrome.

Atm.

What about you?

i love medicine. I am reading about Chron’s disease. I’ve read about polycystic ovary syndrome: The female has zits and excessive androgenic hormones, dificulty getting pregnant, that is as far as I remember

1 Like

Yes that is correct :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s cool. Did you ever study science at college or university

1 Like

How comes crohn’s disease?

I have a brazilian computer science degree and i took some classes at harvard extension scholl up in Boston, some were easier but i took data structures and the final exam blew my mind. I remember feeling like my brain had grown in capacity after the exam. It was something. Then came the jobs which I could not get used to so I endured maximum 2 years until i decided i could not handle it. i quit and started writing my own software which i sell cheap but steadly in a slow flow I love it all. Recently about 5 months ago i decided to learn about the human body so i did and i am doing. i like specially the brain and neurotransmitters as well. I like to know as much as I can absorve.

1 Like

Wow that’s neat.

Learning can be exciting and certainly rewarding.

1 Like

Yes, I love being less ignorant. I think it is one of the most exciting activities. If I am not working I am learning. It is also revolutionary because some years ago this knowledge was university reserved.

1 Like

i useful point to acknowledge for avoiding diabetes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.