Schizophrenia.com

Science: what is antimatter

2 Likes

Haha. I fell asleep for like 2 minutes and dreamed that anti-matter was a big pile of caca :poop:. Don’t judge me. It was just a dream. It won’t let me play the whole video but it was interesting

2 Likes

Here’s a shorter video (~11 minutes) from the Physics Girl YouTube channel.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

Yup. It’s My Business, And My Business Alone, No One Needs To Know My Business, Unless I Express My Business In Word Form, Within A Template Of Letters, Shapes That Form Sentences From My Brain To My Fingers To A Keyboard To The Screen To Your Screen To Your Eye’s, Into Your Personal Thought’s And So Forth.

I Still Don’t Find Any Interest In The Thread, Even After Your Comment From You To Me.

Which Came Out Of Your Brain, Personally. . .

1 Like

Yes it came from my brain and you’re certainly entitled to like/dislike the thread. Have a wonderful day

Hmm. . .

Thanx!, @Loke!.

I Jus Had An Interesting Thread Thought.

What’s The Matter?. Nothing!. I Am Against ALL MATTER!.

ANTIMATTER (!!!).

Mad Hatter?.

I’m Not Even Upset.

1 Like

I like vanilla ::3433::

How are things my freind?

I have no clue. Maybe it’s like potential anti energy? No clue what I’m talking about but that idea came to mind just now :bulb:

1 Like

One of the most interesting things I’ve come across in reading about antimatter, is that a proton, and it’s coinciding antiproton not only spin in the opposite direction, the science seems to indicate that the antiproton actually moves backward in time.

How can this be possible?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.