Schizophrenia paranoia symptoms

It will dry and i am going to use multiple ones I can clean them as well. I will do what i want my parents home is my home are far as im concerned. They use the downstairs toilet and the upstairs one is mine.

1 Like

Ok continuing on i sewed the original one together i found it is to difficult by sewing to get it to line up given it is double layered. The whole point is noise suppression. I picked the stitch out i will use a milder tape such as masking tape to hold the two sides together which will come off easy and not leave residue. Tacking down to seat does not leave residue it comes off clean staying to seat

What is used here is plush blanket material there is heavier types such mink blanket etc, but I favor plush because my brain says it is good.

This is the type of stuff i live for, never has such a design graced the earth?

1 Like

Washing both seat covers now in washing machine then drying them in dryer. Thats what the machines are for arent they also got rid of almost all rubbish in place will donate some other stuff later on to new york relgious group

1 Like

Keep us updated I wuld really like to see the finished product :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here you go more advancement. A hook mechanism i made cutting out plastic with snips for the white hook. So when I piss no matter what it will stay up. I used simple masking tape to join the the two layers looped over making it double sided. I will cean them in my parents washing machine and dryer such as i did today.

+500 pts for creativity

They are jus outside guys its like they are listening with a horn. Seriously you must understand the desperation. My diet is cheap. I eat quality muesli bars value box everyday. I don’t compromise on that, but I eat cheap supermarket bread. Its marketed as soft. Anyway i think ive discovered the ratio of 55% wholemeal and 45% multigrain bread the best for my digestion. Those two types of breads eaten in that quantity.

Seriously you can be crippled and they out below i can hear there every rustle but now i have won

1 Like

Try to relax no one is trying to hurt you. Are you able to see a doctor? I think it might help with your paranoia

I think they will agree with me

You got the finished product man we are waiting to see

1 Like

I have completed the toilet i’ll have pictures for you later but here is my monitor setup just done recently. It enables easy sliding. I stuck that dinner mat there. Also removed base and removed rubber pads and screws and shaved plastic off with a knife to facilitate maximum gliding. It works great i move my monitor all the time every day :roll_eyes:

I used gorilla tape its waterproof coffee spills will not interfere i am soooo trying to save money this saves me having to get a lighter ultra thin monitor. This probably works better

Why you need to suppress sound from toilet?

You are right this seem like symptoms of paranoid schizo. But you must not entertain such thoughts as it makes your life so fearful. You find it hard to go out due to suspicion. When some bad situation comes you might break out. So best is ignore these kind of paranoid thoughts early to prepare for facing bigger challenges in life.

Watch this guy’s talking. He entertained his thoughts and ended up like this.

I’m scared of that @pr21

1 Like

Yus thankyou i watched it i am not like him. I will post pictures later on for you @Purple_Beast. As for the base i modified it more by using a piece of double sided 3M adhesive mounting tape and a bit of another dinner mat cut out to a tiny square to give a base for support at the back. So there is no wobble as the original came

Believe me you dont want to lift that thing all day long back and forth. Sliding is better

1 Like

Yes that guy was scaring me i would not want him on our site

1 Like