Schizophrenia – Keeping It Real

it Has some real insight about negative symptoms meds and supplements

Thank you

4 Likes

Will read, thanks.

Interesting info about the HPA axis’s role in schizophrenia.

1 Like

Interesting, so schizophrenics should avoid monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Didn’t know that.

1 Like

The beneficial effects of short-term glycine administration in chronic schizophrenic subjects have been shown to persist after discontinuation for at least 8 weeks…

I could not tolerate Glycine but Sarcosine is the same but highly concentrated and works longer (in other words is better for some)

Above is proof that i just found that Sarcosine or Glycine can reverse a anti seizure (lamictal 25 mg) or other medication induced psychosis. not only in just me alone; good news i bring you for today :smiley:

1 Like

me neither cows eat grass indeed haha

thats what happened to me sadly enough NMS with drug induced psychosis from lamictal
It was described on another site as tardive psychosis a rare :frowning: form of psychosis induced by a med a rare side effect, the person ILADVOCATE from medhelp took Glycine and recovered, unfortunatelly my friend here is in a wheelchair but he gave me and you all hope.

i took sarcosine from brainvitaminz and thats what it did to me i have strong beliefs too…

1 Like

Article’s saying that a lack of sugar is bad for schizophrenics, but ketosis is a beneficial state to be in …

2 Likes