Schizophrenia is a bitch

Won’t let me relax. I’d give anything for a little peace of mind. Well today I did my laundry across the street. Nothing eventful there. Took care of some pressing business on the phone. Drove to KFC and had a coke. Went to 7-11 twice. My ex-landlord is cheating me out of the $500.00 cleaning deposit I gave her when I moved in my last place. I’m getting $50.00 back. She deducted $225.00 because they swept and mopped my tiny room and patched a few holes and did a little painting. They deducted $175.00 for moving my furniture to my storage space-U-Haul would have cost half of that. They deducted the rest for a scratch in the freezer.

And I can’t do anything about it because the women is a client of my sisters at her work and they have to keep a professional relationship. But my sister said," The women is cunning and opportunisitic. Oh, well, I don’t have to deal with her anymore. Lesson learned.

3 Likes

sorry @77nick77 it’s gonna get better. People are just people.
where did you move now?

what happened to that girl you were checking out?

1 Like

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAmENnn amen amen amen

1 Like

She still looks good. I’ll play it by ear and see what happens.

1 Like

you have the right attitude :trophy:
good on you :heart:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

Schizophrenia sucks. You still have a roof over your head and you sound like you’re handling things in the right way. Plus you have a fighting spirit.

Well, I’m pretty stinking upset and anxious, Nick.

Jayster