Schizophrenia has taught me that my whole world is internalized mentally

There is nothing I have ever sensed whatsoever mentally…

…that was not mental, thus…

…it was internal, and thus…

…it’s all an internal world.

This kind of belief takes a kind of “religious” belief except for fantasy, impracticality, and any form of mind control or mind communication like such cult and religious notions of telepathy.

I have learned that there are 3 categories of mind types in regards to these internal/external notions which is paramount to the psychology field.

Type a is someone who is constantly aware of all external senses and internal sensations being internal while nothing of these is external, and this is not only how one sees oneself, but this is how one sees everyone else. These are the most consistently successful people.

Type b is someone that believes that the external senses are external. They believe that they see, hear, etc what is external directly without any intermediary mechanics in between external reality and their senses of it. As they contend with type a’s they fancy what type a’s are capable of sustaining in society, and they are on a journey of competitive action towards such things maybe never learning what type a’s beliefs are, thus never achieving what type a is capable of sustaining in society.

Type c is someone that believes that the external senses are external like type b, and what is sense internally is an external sense unlike type b. This kind of person is even more unsuccessful in life than type b because the premise for how this person understands reality is illogical.

The rubik’s cube of the mind is an informational ontology no matter how colorful or full of gusto or otherwise it appears to be the shape of so to speak.

One order of its puzzle shape determines a specific order, and another order of it determines its alternate order. This ordering and reordering of the informational ontology is something that you understand when you see people training, conditioning, going to schools, and socializing with their kind or police campaigning on who have defied the rules.

The order here though is a matter of the internal:external value ratio.

This is not a simple concept. It is the difference between 3 living worlds to put it as frankly as possible. The history of all three of these types of people shows that the world was very distinctly different to them and for them from an internal point of view and from an external point of view observing them.

What you believe winds up becoming what you do, and what you do winds up becoming what you learn, thus what you do, thus what you learn, and the opposite is true in that what you believe, think, and learn winds up determining what you do not do, what you do not think, what you do not learn, and what you do not know.

The entire time alive is shaped by this kind of cause and effect ontological tree of branches. It not only shapes the entire life of the individual, but it shapes the world. The world of the future is due to the world of the past, and…

…like the world the life of the future is shaped by the life of the past.

So what do you believe in? Type a, b, or c reality?

I have a saying written on my white board by my computer:

“When You’re Looking Back @ URSELF Yesterday Like That Askhole Could’ve Helped Today, Think About You Tomorrow The Same Way.”

It refers to the fact that who you are right now today you could have helped in the past.

Who you are today cannot help the person in the past, but…

…who you are today can help the person you are to become in the future, and…

…that person will be sitting presently like you have sat presently in all of the time you’ve been present in life being grateful for who had helped so much; the person that looked ahead at who he or she is today.

And if you can only look back at who had cared not to help you, and all you see is an askhole, then how are you going to do more for the person who is looks back to today to either see an inconsiderate askhole or someone that they respect and admire…

…and can even look up to and call a source of identity and character.

When I was shaping my life for 10 about 15 hard years, I had turned scz, and my life was ruined…forever…if I did not get a hold of it. Fortunately he from the past had done it right, and I am his future looking back very grateful because I would have never made beyond the problems I was in.

The one thing I made certain that I knew all of the time was that what is internal is subjective, and what is external is objective, and in order to change what is objective I have to lower or eliminate the priority of the subjective which means I had to take my mind out of the equation in order to get past the the pain.

I became a professional mind eraser, and that is how I “passed through walls” so to speak to get to this level and subsequentially the levels after the one I’m on now. This is what people that admire me admire me for. I pull out all of the stops, and I hurl straight to our mark. Then of course they may reform and carry on at ease once the goal is achieved. I systematically analyse all of the subjective nonsense, strategically neutralize and barricade it powerless on the situation, and shift the people into another condition where they are safer, better, stronger, wiser…

I never was admired for believing that my mind is a vat of sensations that are external reality able to be controlled by external minds and external beings including the universe. I never sustained any great success on society for having believed that my external senses are somehow not in me but rather are really the external reality.

These faiths are not successful beliefs or religions or whatever you call this shape of the reality. They are falsely shapen reality.

I never had a higher success than in my subjective:objective ratio head in the years past, and it seemed like the more successful I became, the more I overthrew myself as I resorted more and more back to the type c religious system.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.