Schizophrenia has intelligence

Yes, probably. When I am sane I believe it. But when I am psychotic i consider them real beings

2 Likes

They’re very real and I consider them beings too, sentient beings. That doesn’t change the fact they’re in my head

2 Likes

I’m the same 15151515

1 Like

Its a fine line between pleasure and pain.

SZ/SZA definitely knows your deepest secrets because it is part of you.

1 Like

alter ego? 2222

That rings a bell. I recall when words were spoken that have not been used for many centuries. I had to look them up on Google.

1 Like

Not mine. I’ve never trusted it from the beginning so I don’t tell it sh*t about my secrets.

Considering that it’s a malady of your brain perhaps it should be little surprise that the voices know how to think and the main things they think of or know about is you.

Most gibberish words have a meaning in one language or another. There are so many languages on earth that a random string of letters is bound to pop up as a word in some language.

2 Likes

I have heard it quote things that Socrates could have made up, but I think @anon54386108 is right, it is just as intelligent as you are.

2 Likes

yah we are smart

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.