Schizophrenia and Blindness(Current Events)

I don’t even feel as though I need to call this a “Practice Video”. Really excited about “My channel”!

1 Like

Making Meaning Vs, Locating the Truth. (12/18/11)

Appealing photo, right?
But what if those colors were permanent? And what if instead of many, there were only one?

Do you think you’d be more or less likely to “back this”?

Now what if instead of two people, they’re was only one? Take the perma, one colored guy, in this example.

Would you ever pretend to be alienated by him? You know, just to elevate your own self esteem and “have a time” with others?

Because we’re already pretending he’s one color right?

[Like I said it’s a little angry.]

Great job! You talk wonderfully and seem to have a great vocabulary. Two things, vloggers need imo.

I have been interested in the blindness article as well. So I like the topic too.

2 Likes

Thank you!! The only segue I forgot to make was including the info on how men have a worse prognosis than women.

The concept of ‘making meaning’ was spoken of at an extra curricular business type function(sure he was a ‘consultant’). Lol.

His example was merely making eye contact and speaking to us. But there are a myriad of examples too.

On the cynical side I think people are perpetually negotiating, but maybe that’s because ‘play’ dried up from my lifestyle before work did. Thanks for the support!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.