Schizophrenia.com

Scary thing that happened to me today

Today I saw blind spots everywhere with my left eye. It was very frightening. In about almost 10 minutes it went away. I thought it was permanent. What if I am going blind I thought. Have anyone ever experience this and what did you about this?

I got that with migraines. Did your head hurt?

2 Likes

No just my vision was impaired.

Could be ocular migraines. They’re often painless and are just visual disturbances which include bli d spots and even temporary vision loss. I get these.

3 Likes

I had shiny white spots when unmedicated, thought I was going to have a seizure.

1 Like

The scariest thing that happened to me was unable to breath three weeks ago…I was wearing nicotine patch and exercising,I had breathing problem and was semi-conscious for 10min…I think I was 50/50 of living and dying,I survived in the end,wouldn’t mind dying actually.

Yesterday I still felt the after effect of that bad problem.I might damage something in my body because of that

It could be due to retinal detachment, get checked by opthalamologist quickly.

This is what I was going to say, I’ve gotten an ocular migraine once and it was pretty much what you’re describing. It was very scary at the time though because I was driving and had no idea what was going on.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.