Scary Hollywood

Why does Hollywood seem so scary? Like the industry? I have a theory that those who become celebrities become sort of void of their emotions and have mental breakdowns at some point. Like they have to set human emotion aside. Some even have mental illnesses. It just seems so creepy in that way.

3 Likes

Agree. But Hollywood is also wonderful in a way.

2 Likes

I read somewhere tht alot of actors have personality disorders and no sense of self. Thats why theyre so good at taking on roles. Always acting. The whole thing seems creepy to me too.

3 Likes

Hollywood can be to much for certain celebs and if they do not do what is expected of them they get punished

1 Like

I like Hollywood movies, they are quite good, I am not following any celebs or actors and so I can not say anything how they are. Back in 2001 I lived one month in my auto in Hollywood and surrounding areas. It was an experience and after that I drove back to Miami. I just borrowed a movie ‘American Made’, it was good, I suppose it is also a Hollywood movie.

1 Like

It’s a very competitive business. Only something like 2% of actors work regularly.

1 Like

Hollywood is bad for people because they sell their souls for fortune and fame.
Its run by people who have no love for anything but money and greed.
Some of these movies out there are so sick, I’m amazed the actors actually participate.
Not to mention the parents who let their little kids take roles should be put in jail.
End of rant, flag it if you want…

1 Like

Maybe they like acting, maybe its their world.

1 Like

Many celebrities are philanthropists or activists like Anjolina Jolie or Sandra Bullock

I know that Corey Feldman is messed up or was for a long time but I figure he was probably messed up anyway.

1 Like

Making movies is a business and it can get cutthroat, but when all the pieces come together and a classic like “Gone With the Wind” comes along or “The Wizard of Oz” or the adaptation of “The Lord of the Rings” it’s pure magic and the best entertainment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.