Scared scared scared scared scared scared

Sxared,scared, scared. It’s hard to breathe. It’s too fast. I can’t think, ■■■■, I can hear her, I can hear her screaming, she’s scared. It hurts it hurts it hurts I’m scared. Everything is so loud loud loud loud. It’s hard ro breathe, I’m stuck, frozen in place. My mind isn’t working, all I know is I’m scared, I’m scared, I can’t focus,

1 Like

What’s going on? Who is screaming?

Maybe try closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing?

I can’t see him but I can feel him sitting next to me. Not physically, I don’t know. Make him go away. I don’t want him to come back. He’s supposed to stay away

Who is supposed to stay away?

I can’t I can’t I can’t. Bad things show up when I close my eyes

1 Like

You need to call a crisis line. @Ninjastar @anon4362788 @rogueone @Moonbeam

Not a person, a thing, a monster, I haven’t seen in a long time, I’m scared ill see him again. He talks to me in my mind right now. I know I need to calm down and I’m trying but I can’t

1 Like

Never tried posting this link before but here goes.

2 Likes

Ok. Please call a crisis line. They’re trained to help people calm down. I think you need that right now.

1 Like

Please use one of the crisis lines. Will post again. The text line is a good option.

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

breath slow and think about positive things.think about eating a nice cake.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.