Scared for my life and my families

Everything feels so real… yesterday I had a panic attack. I also have a cold and this week has been really hard. I don’t know how I made it through last semester! I feels so distracted and I’m really struggling. I’m not sure if I will make through this semester. I really need to find a therapist. My sister lost her job today. I think it’s my fault. They are going after my family they will do anything to hurt me. I pray to god that he can help me because I don’t know what else to do. It is getting so bad. :frowning: yesterday I cried too after my panic attack I don’t even know why…

I try to pretend like I am okay in front of my family and in front of people at college. Inside I am falling apart… :frowning:

1 Like

You’re not a danger to yourself or others are you? Chances are good nobody’s after your family. I don’t see how someone else’s work problems can be your fault either. It’s impressive you got through a semester of what I’m guessing is college? I’d be hard pressed to do that these days. Are you diagnosed and on meds?

1 Like

Yes I’m on meds I take Latuda and Lyrica. I go to a community college and lately it’s been tough…

1 Like

I’ve taken both of those before, Latuda as an AP for sz symptoms and Lyrica for nerve pain for Fibromayalgia. I had some bad effects on Latuda and had to switch off of it shortly after trying it. I hope there are some things you can do to feel safe until your next appointment. Other than that I don’t know what to say, I’ve felt that way before and usually we end up making an adjustment to the meds.

1 Like

What bad effects did you have on Latuda? I take Lyrica for my anxiety I just took 150mg but it’s not really helping right now :confused:

Latuda gave me strong suicidal ideation. It went away when we switched off of it.

1 Like

Oh what AP do you take now? I think I might need to switch mine to something stronger or just a higher dose of Latuda

I’m on 10 mg of Zyprexa and it’s keeping the voices away 90% of the time without any major side effects. I had some weird memory problems on it initially but after being on it a month or so those problems stopped and haven’t come back. It’s working better for me than the other ones I have tried.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.