Saying hello and the impossility to work

Hi there,

i got the disorder (is that the right term in english) shizophrenia back when i was at the age of 13, even when it really turned out at 28, but currently i’m 37 and feeling right well.

Despite the fact i can’t work, but there are reason.
Please don’t take me to serious now, some things in my live are simply heavy uncommon and never thought mean. Its just an example out of my life.

So how to really annoy your bosses, do you know?

I found a simple way on my natural view of saying the things no one else is telling.
So it happens very likely, that i come to a job, recognize who’s the one working the hardest and show up to him and say " Hey, you should take more care for your health. Working to much is not good for you, spend more time with your family." And if my mind is currently super-funny i would say. “See it from the view of others, in there inner self they hate you, cause you put up more stress with the way you do”

For some reason the bosses are never very happy about my caring attitute. :wink:

Anyone else here has the problem, that as soon as he opens his mouth, at least 3 persons are offended?

So I shut up again, Have a nice day everyone!

Welcome, alot of people on here can’t work. Some have jobs it really varies

No, I don’t have that problem and I’m so sorry you do. It could be a delusion on your part. I would speak to my pdoc if I were you.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.