Say it isn’t so!

Who to fukka off?

2 Likes

@Wave, you gonna be ok.

2 Likes

yes, it is safe if you used the wipes that are made for pet dander

2 Likes

I certainly hope you aren’t telling @Wave to eff off….

3 Likes

Please delete that post I don’t know what I was thinking

1 Like

Guys,hold up. I think he is telli g the ALLERGIES to eff off

4 Likes

All apologies I don’t know what I was thinking

3 Likes

That’s ok @iconoclast_01
All is cool with me

3 Likes

Are you still having the same symptoms? Have you checked your house for mold?

1 Like

No it’s definitely a mild allergy to the cat hair and dander but it’s not so bad.
Im feeling much better now, I think it’s because she’s shedding more hair lately so theres more cat hair all over the house.
What I’m going to do is vacuum more frequently and brush her more frequently and use dander wipes on her from time to time like @Leaf suggested.

Also I just bought the allergy reducing cat food LiveClear like @anon4362788 suggested.

Hopefully these measures will help.

5 Likes

I have asthma and cat allergy, and when I was diagnosed, I had two cats. my doctor told me to get rid of my cats, I laughed at him. what a silly idea. I would never give up my cats!

I was on cetiritzin for years and it helped with my cat allergy. as for asthma, I haven’t used medication for it for years. that allergy medication helped me the years I’ve had cats, and I didn’t even consider giving my cats away. my beloved cat died in autumn and now for the first time since 1999 I am living without a cat. I don’t really need the allergy meds anymore. luckily my symptoms were only just sneezing and some itching if my cat came to sleep next to my face, and I was able to live with these symptoms. but allergy meds work, and you can get cetiritzin without a prescription.

2 Likes

Thanks @nimeton
I’m sorry for your loss

1 Like

If the allergies aren’t disrupting your life then I figure you be alright.

1 Like

Yep, I’ll be keeping my cat for sure
Would never rehome her

1 Like

I also fed her the new allergen reducing food that @anon4362788 recommended and she loved it!

I think it’s a winner that will benefit the both of us!

1 Like

That’s awesome!

It’ll take some time for the current dander to go away. Could you get her to a groomer? Then she can be bathed and brushed without spreading it around your place. The current stuff spread around would go away fast with a lot of vacuuming and washing fabrics.

1 Like

It would be very difficult for me and her to take her to the groomer as she is a very skittish and nervous cat but brushing her more often and using those dander reducing wipes that @Leaf suggested also seems to be helping.

I think I’ll manage @anon4362788

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

Oh, I missed the wipes suggestion!

1 Like

@Wave you have your cats how long, and Just now thinking you might be allergic?
@Wave I don’t think it the cats It could be their litter box…

1 Like

Yes I was thinking this as well @DragonStorm maybe both but I’m doing much better now.

1 Like