Say anything?

Hey @GrayBear

I just wanted to wish you a good night. :blush:

Sleep well

3 Likes

Lol aww well at least u don’t get insomnia that sucks wen u can’t sleep. Idk

1 Like

Im probably going to be up most of the night since i took a nap earlier today

Sigh, can’t sleep, so posting here. Maybe I’ll make a thread…Lemme think…

6 Likes

I feel at peace but I’m kinda escaping from too much interaction with the outside world. I don’t feel like toughening up.

Mmh. Listening to Norah Jones.

Don’t know what to do with my life.

4 Likes

Morning y’all. I’m struggling a lot lately. Not really felt like myself for awhile. Hopefully things will get better soon.

5 Likes

Yeah I have been thinking about this in a way - like it’s easy to be zen when we don’t go out into the world…
I have no clue how to become cool at all times…

2 Likes

Sorry LED, have a better day - new beginnings xxx

1 Like

I don’t want to be thought of as an idiot but people in general see others as the together ones

Afternoon all. Im moving house. This town has done my head in - so im probably gonna be moving a couple hundred miles up north. The house prices are cheaper and i can get a large studio for 90k. Giving up my council flat and they can poke it.

Getting alot of abuse latley - so i wanna be somewhere where im not known.

Wont be till middle of next year obviously, but ive started the ball running.

Hope everyone is well. Im far more grounded now and got my fighting spirit back :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Good morning y’all :sunny:

I’ve been up for nearly an hour and a half. I’ve had a cup of coffee and taken meds, and now I’m about to eat some leftovers from last night.

I don’t really feel up to working a long day like this, but I suppose I have to.

6 Likes

Good luck with the move! Do you want to move to a big city or the countryside?

I sometimes think about moving back in with my mom to save money.

Anyway, hope you manage in the meantime with all the abuse.

3 Likes

Hi guys!

I’m meeting my friend today and the weather is lovely. Should be a good day tbf.

Hope you’re all doing okay

5 Likes

Prefer a city, like up north in Blackpool in all honesty. Its a bit run down, but my thinking is, instead of the DWP penalising me for the inheritance and cutting the benefits, and the money going on dead rent - the brother can buy it outright, without my name getting involved.

Its just abuse that transferred from the old town. My condition and the paranoia that goes along with it aint helping much either.

Ive got the Police involved - but i dont expect them todo much, cos i consider them bent. But if i can get Social Services involved they “might” just pay the £900 odd for the move as well.

Its early days yet, but im moaning in all the riight places with the agencies to make it happen.

2 Likes

Do you have to get someone else to have the property under their name if you want to keep your benefits?

1 Like

Err. Yes. Lets just say none of my money is technically in my name. Its a Trust Fund. All the moneys in my brothers name. Or the benefits agency will do me. You could say im “slightly” playing the system.

On paper its all above board :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

For 90k you can get a 2/3 bedroomed terraced house up North. why a studio?

1 Like

@labratmat I must admit - ive only sort of looked around the Blackpool area, and only just been browsing the estate agents up there.

I have a 1 bed at the moment, but still only live in the one room. The “bedroom” has got my chest freezers in. I Dont use it.

A 2-3 Bed house means more cleaning and upkeep, if you see what i mean. Im happy with a large room.

2 Likes

Fair dos.#

I’d prefer a detached house so no noisy neighbours, plus a garden. My budget is only 40k doing the same as you. I have to look on auction sites to get a bargain.

2 Likes