Say Anything Y is for Yeti (again)

I tried it once, messaged a match but never got a reply so removed my profile. I had more luck and messages on Bumble out of all dating apps. Some of my friends had luck and met women through FB dating though. Anyways, I gave up on dating especially since my sz situation doesn’t allow me. I need to feel satisfied and happy with my life first as I don’t want to drawn others into my misery and sz symptoms.

I also don’t like FB dating as its less private, if they add you on fb they can see everything in your profile including your family, friends etc

2 Likes

Got those while withdrawing from Levodopa/L-dopa.

1 Like

Played video games then listened to yt music videos.
Just had rice with beef cubes. Now vaping in bed and browsing the net.

4 Likes

Too many jerks on FB anyways.

I deactivated my profile last month or so. Just not worth the aggravation.

5 Likes

Oh I see cool dude. Thanks for the info! Sounds like a cool idea

3 Likes

@ZmaGal (sorry didn’t want to derail selfie thread so responding here)

Yea I don’t usually nap but honestly it’s too hot to work out so I have a few hours until I can do that. Not much else to do rn…might as well try to sleep or maybe I’ll spend it partying with y’all :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I hate when parents don’t rein in their loud ass kids at the library or q retail store.

No cause for it. Was at Walmart the other day and these two kids were riding in a cart and one said to me watch out. Little ■■■■■■■. I didn’t move a muscle.

4 Likes

Its 41c outside here with humidex. AC is on max.

2 Likes

Does anyone ride dirt bikes? I sorta been thinking of getting one.

My dad wanted me to buy a motorcycle last year but I don’t know if I would like that as much.

Soon as I reach a certain stage of sobriety then I may treat myself to one.

3 Likes

Well, enjoy your nap!

2 Likes

You could look into an Enduro. It is basically a dirt bike that is road legal. :cow::cow::cow:

6 Likes

Anyone seen @littlecrocodal havent talked to him in a bit…how you doing dude?

1 Like

@LittleMissSlothy

Somenew skylar grey for ya

2 Likes

We got to our place in Virginia. We’re looking into checking in.

4 Likes

I used to ride in my dad’s semi truck for part of the work day and while I didn’t think much of it then it was pretty nuts that he would always have a can of beer between his legs.

He made it sober for almost ten years. He was even leading the AA group until some jackass one night was making fun of his hearing loss. And I guess me bringing beer in the house and his girlfriend made him take a swig of a Mike’s Hard Lemonade didn’t help things.

And his girlfriend made the most shitty tuna melt tonight that I have ever tried. She mixed the tuna with mayo with two types of melted cheese. I knew that wasn’t right. What a sloppy mess. I tried two baby bites but that was it.

2 Likes

I’ve had a pretty good day, can’t complain.

I slept late, went to my favorite greasy spoon for lunch, got my hair buzzed off, bought groceries, made my spaghetti sauce, which I then tossed with bucatini, a kind of pasta that is like a cross between macaroni and spaghetti.

Now I’m just chillin, listening to music. Atm it’s “Parabola,” by Tool :metal:

6 Likes

me a few hours after taking my 15mg olanzapine
200w

9 Likes
2 Likes

Took a hydroxyzine, think in a minute or two I’ll try to sleep. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Have a good night, y’all. :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Took meds and now I am in bed.

:grinning:

4 Likes