Say Anything Y is for Yeti (again)

Word man…I don’t think we have many arbies here in Canada but I’ve seen it once I think…dude how good would a Wagyu steak sandwhich be :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I’m so dehydrated yet still going to the washroom wth lol.

Body logic:

“I’m thirsty!”

Pees out a liter of water

2 Likes

Yeah I get it. I was a journalist major in college but I figure my grammar isn’t so great now. instead of finishing my college degree I got pregnant with my daughter. Like I hate it when people say “On Sunday”. It’s just “Sunday”. You don’t need the On. Also it’s “presume” not “assume”. I try not to let that get on my nerves though. You don’t know what you don’t know.

2 Likes

Just a chill day at home for me. Battling tooth pain but have the appropriate medicine til I call the dentist on Monday if it doesn’t subside. It’s caused by teeth I’m getting surgically removed in two weeks. So relief is on the horizon. May try and game today if the want hits me. Like I want to but I’m worried I won’t be sucked in and enjoy it. I just wanna get outta this rut I’m in.

2 Likes

Not feeling the best.

Might crawl back into bed.

Had crazy suicidal thoughts yesterday.

Took a med and drinking a Mello Yellow now.

6 Likes

First world problems;

One of the maids blocked the tv and I died on my video game.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having issues with these dark thoughts.
I think you do the best of you can in this crazy world.
You’re a very nice guy and I really hope it will go better for you the next days.
:crossed_fingers:

May the force be with you. :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dude they still make mellow yellow? Idk why but that name rings a bell…isn’t that a pop from like the 2000s haha. Didn’t know they still made it …

3 Likes

First world problems.

4 Likes

I have too much food and ate too much :sob::sob::sob: classic first world problem loool

Level 2 is:

I could give the food away but I don’t wanna :sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Me I want a whooper :triumph:

5 Likes

They should just call Mellow Yellow “sugar juice”. My teeth are rotting just thinking about it

4 Likes

Looool is read that as “woooper” loooool …yea I could go for a juicy burger rn. With a side of fresh cut fries… dang

1 Like

Lol that was the best soda back in the day. I remember my mom used to get boxes of it and also brisk ice tea.

These days I don’t drink much soda…but I do love me a monster energy drink :star_struck:

4 Likes

Guess my grandma wants to give each of her grandkids some money.

Hmm?

I have a few debts so that would be nice.

She was in the ER today with hip pain. Being 84 must suck.

Have to help clean a cabin tomorrow.

5 Likes

Just wondering… has anyone tried Facebook dating? Heard of it for the first time the other day.

2 Likes

Its Saturday night, i partied all day. Its great. :anger::100::dizzy::boom::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Hilarious @ThePoet

1 Like

Holy Christmas.

Still going through withdrawal. Have hand tremors though the chills and sweats are gone.

Been sleeping okay.

Was going to go to AA last night but the website gave me one time and dad told me another. Got confused so Monday I will call and find out for sure.

My dad is going to get his ass chewed by my sister and brother in law for having an open bottle in the car when my 15 year old niece is practicing driving. She doesn’t need that on her record before she even earns her license.

:smile:

4 Likes

I tried it once, messaged a match but never got a reply so removed my profile. I had more luck and messages on Bumble out of all dating apps. Some of my friends had luck and met women through FB dating though. Anyways, I gave up on dating especially since my sz situation doesn’t allow me. I need to feel satisfied and happy with my life first as I don’t want to drawn others into my misery and sz symptoms.

I also don’t like FB dating as its less private, if they add you on fb they can see everything in your profile including your family, friends etc

2 Likes