(^・ェ・^) Say anything! xxxviii ☔

Alright, almost 10pm and I should go to bed. Well, I should attempt sleep. I’m already in bed. But I’m not hopeful. I think I need to do a few weeks of melatonin to get my clock back on track or something. I always get tired at like 8am but have trouble sleeping before then.

Anyways, goodnight everyone. Sleep well.

1 Like

Man. 3am and it’s so bright out. It’s -3` so I’m not going out in my jammies to see if it’s the moon. as far as I am cconcered Likely it’s the lights from the old property down the road. It’s up for sale again and the bank out new bulbs in shining my way. It’s keeping me up despite blackout shades.

@freakonaleash 15-20 minute drive to work is standard here. More if you come from high populated areas due to traffic.

1 Like

Death by snu snu

3 Likes
4 Likes

Today is my best friend’s birthday. I want to do something special for him, but I don’t have any money, as in, ANY money.
I sent him a text congratulating him, but I feel it’s unimaginative and just not enough.

1 Like

Damn, I just can’t wake up this morning.

I don’t want to go anywhere; it’s -15 F outside, with a -27 F windchill, ridiculous.

2 Likes

My dad’s outside working. It’s 13 friggin degrees F!!! I’ve got my heat set on 65 and it’s cold in here

2 Likes

yep about the same temperature here. I went out and had my last smoke. warms up tomorrow though.

nothing froze last night thankfully, temps got down below zero.

1 Like

I had a really bad night.

My dishwasher broke this morning,

I don’t know what to do,

Probably going to have to call a repairman.

I’m sorry to hear that. What happened? How are you feeling now?

1 Like

I just can’t get moving. Feel so worthless.

I can assure you you’re not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone edited this silly post

1 Like

I just got home from campus, thinking about taking a nap soon.

Class went fine, going to observe the lead instructor’s lab tomorrow, and will probably stay the night in the area, maybe at the Super 8 again, since it’s cheap. The weather is expected to be a bit rough Tuesday night.

4 Likes

I had really bad heartburn and I was hearing A LOT of weird voices. I didn’t really sleep. I feel better now though, @Pikasaur thanks for asking.

5 Likes

Hey everyone!

I enrolled in a few business classes. They’re all online. I’ve realized that I get really anxious when I don’t have much positive things to occupy my mind.

Hope you all are well.

8 Likes

Hi folks. I just decided I’m gonna stock up on Pringles. Should be good.

6 Likes

What kind? :yum: :yum:

1 Like

im done working out for winter. I need a break, from now on i’ll work out in the fall summer and spring and give myself a winter vacation to get fat.

that will give me more hours with nothing to do though unfortunately. what should I do? I guess i’ll practice an instrument, study my books, garden plan and get online.

also im thinking maybe I should start staying up later and sleeping in longer. today I tried to see how long I could stay in bed and only made it to 10am. it makes for a long day when I wake up at 8am. I often pace around the trailer for hours at night out of boredom.