(^・ェ・^) Say anything! xxxviii ☔

I’ve got socks, woolen socks, slippers, a woolen sweater, and a snuggie. Plus regular clothes.
I’m still cold :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

3 Likes

I will fall a sleep becouse I am sleeping

1 Like

I am mad scientist researching games

I was approved for a loan last week and the website was asking me to upload documents and now it says I am not approved anymore and can’t upload documents.

Yes church was canceled here 1st time ever. I helped mom shovel the driveway. Must of had a foot of snow. We didnt completely finished but we will later. I consider that laborious work.

2 Likes

Was it through a legit website @TomCat? Like a bank?

Sorry, I don’t mean to make you paranoid. I just care about fellow veterans.

Ya. It was a finance company. I have used them before.

But the interest rate was outrageous anyway so it’s probably for the best.

2 Likes

I have a beard trimmer that I use to buzz my face. It shaves it really close, good enough for me. I don’t even remember the last time I used a razor on my face. Probably been years.

2 Likes

that’s basically what I do. I don’t like razors, I cut myself too frequently.

1 Like

This morning was it,

My husband finally had “the talk” with my mother in law.

It was brutal,

But ended well and now she knows our expectations.

12 Likes

Well, I’ve showered, brushed my teeth, and shaved. I’m all smooth and smelling purty.

I still have a few things to do before I can hit the road.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you got things out in the open.
Hopefully she’ll work harder towards recovery now and respect your boundaries

5 Likes

Really gonna try to ignore the command hallucinations and not talk back. I’ll make it an assignment and report back if I keep my calm for the whole day. All I have to do is not argue back and they fade.

2 Likes

I just made overnight oatmeals. One with blueberries and the 2nd with blueberries & pomegranate arils. It was oats, milk, yogurt, the fruits, chia seeds, granola and a dollop of maple syrup. Its gonna be so good.

4 Likes

I am a very jealous person. My boyfriend has slept with one person before, and it ended as soon as he realized he had feelings for me, well before we were boyfriend and girlfriend or even going on dates. It lasted a year and he had no feelings for her it was purely physical. She was not even close to competition for me physical appearance wise and was much older than him anyways. He basically just was in it to have sex since he was a Virgin at the time.

And yet it drives me insane constantly thinking about them having been together and him having sex with her for so long and having his hands on someone else and her having hands on him. I think about if things he did in bed with me if he did them with her.

Even though I know he is fully devoted to me, and she is not a threat and is long in the past, it still bothers me immensely and I want it to stop bothering me. I don’t want to think about it anymore but can’t seem to. Does anyone else have this problem? Did it go away over time?

summary: my boyfriend has slept with only one other person, a friend with benefits nearly a year before we even started going on dates who he had no feelings for at all and it’s been over for a long time but it occupies my mind constantly and drives me crazy because I am such a jealous person and I don’t know what to do. Does anyone have advice or has anyone dealt with this before? I don’t want it to bother me.

I’ve gotta lock the chickens up in about 40 minutes. I don’t want to. It’s cold :cold_face: out there.

1 Like

A friend on FB just asked if my daughter wanted her old Fire tablet. My daughter is autistic and loves to play on phones and tablets. She’d be able to watch tv shows now since her old phone is an old Windows phone that doesn’t support the apps she likes.

6 Likes

That’s kind of them. I hope your daughter gets some enjoyment out of the tablet.

1 Like

dad invited me over for chili. I trekked 200 yards through the snow to get 2 bowls. then we had a fire in the new fireplace. it was a pleasant evening. now back to my regularly scheduled programming.

the plan is to move this big heavy couch over to mom and dad’s on Tuesday when the temperatures are in the 40’s. I won’t have any furniture left after that but I found a new couch at big lots that im going to buy for $450 including the delivery fee.

2 Likes

I’ve looked at the furniture at Big Lots. Looked like some pretty good stuff.

2 Likes