Schizophrenia.com

(•ө•) Say anything! xxxvii 🐧

Do you own it? Your trailer? I own mine. It’s starting to wear down but it’s nice still.

I will live in my trailer till I stop working, then I have no idea where I will go

Do you own it? Mine’s paid for.

Yeah, mine is paid for but worth nothing now, they raised the lot rentals so much no one wants them. I pay $1073.00 for lot rental and all you get is water and cable, I will have to give it away when i leave, Paid 28k for it

Holy crap!!! My lot rental b4 moving to my dads farm was only $125/month!!! You’re in Canada :canada: right?

Yeah In Canada, but Americans just bought this park and raised the rents

Those damn Americans!!!

@Loke

Engineering is a wonderful profession. My uncle says most of the world’s problems can be solved by mathematics.

not really. it’s my parents, I pay them 500/mo in rent and someday I will own it. trouble is once my parents pass away I have no interest in living here. so I will sell it and move to Georgia upon their death. it’s got a lot of space for one person and two bathrooms. im most excited about the yard as I have about an acre I can garden and walk around it when the weather is nice.

the previous owner built an addition on to it. it’s got a front porch and back porch, 2 bathrooms 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, office, and what my mom refers to as the bonus room where I will put my treadmill.

Americans say the Darndest things. Like:

1. I’ll use my credit card.
  2. Supersize me.
  3. ?

It’s probably true!!!

What happened to @Coldcomfort?

cold was Seen
3 days ago

I’m sitting here in my winter work clothes, sweating lol

My pdoc upped my fluoxetine to 60 mg. Hopefully that will reduce the depressive issues.

I need to go to the grocery. all I have is cheese and crackers, eggs, and garbanzo beans. I haven’t been to the grocery in weeks, I’ve been mooching off my parents. in fact the cheese and the eggs they left in the fridge. my caseworker said she can take me to the grocery once a week and it will be covered by Medicaid so im going to start doing that.

o more good news is my medicare part b premiums are being paid for by Medicaid so I will have $292 for food per month after I pay my rent. that allows me to spend about 70/week. mostly I eat salads but the fish for dinner is expensive and so is my morning fruit smoothie. I’ve cut back on frozen fruit, im only consuming 2 pounds per week now.

I got out of my work clothes and into my lounging clothes, much better

Did anyone lose a pair of leather gloves on the road recently cuz if you did best wishes as my dad looped around the block to pick em up? Oh well. I got a chuckle out of it. In other news my ham radio is nearly here. Still studying for the test. Looks like a cool hobby to take up.

I keep getting a 502 error on this site today 3 times so far

What is a 502 Bad Gateway Error (And How Can I Fix It)? A 502 Bad Gateway Error occurs when you try to visit a web page, but one web server gets an invalid response from another web server. Most of the time, the problem is on the website itself, and there’s not much you can do

Hmm! It can be fixed by undertaking a naked challenge again. And I won’t pass judgement it’s cold out afterall.

But me too. I’ve gotten that error twice today.